Law firm leases floor of Jackson Electric Building
JACKSON — Tabor Law Firm has signed a lease on the second floor of downtown Jackson’s Electric 308 for an undisclosed amount. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented the landlord. The Building is managed by Duckworth Realty, Inc.
The Mississippi Business Journal publishes announcements of commercial sales and leases. Announcements are published free of charge. Contact Amy McCullough at (601) 364-1022 for more information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm leases floor of Jackson Electric Building”
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Running with the big dogs — Hollywood Feed taking small-store feel to national level