Law firm leases floor of Jackson Electric Building
JACKSON — Tabor Law Firm has signed a lease on the second floor of downtown Jackson’s Electric 308 for an undisclosed amount. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented the landlord. The Building is managed by Duckworth Realty, Inc.
The Mississippi Business Journal publishes announcements of commercial sales and leases. Announcements are published free of charge. Contact Amy McCullough at (601) 364-1022 for more information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm leases floor of Jackson Electric Building”
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones