Law firm leases floor of Jackson Electric Building
JACKSON — Tabor Law Firm has signed a lease on the second floor of downtown Jackson’s Electric 308 for an undisclosed amount. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented the landlord. The Building is managed by Duckworth Realty, Inc.
The Mississippi Business Journal publishes announcements of commercial sales and leases. Announcements are published free of charge. Contact Amy McCullough at (601) 364-1022 for more information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm leases floor of Jackson Electric Building”
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi