Law firm leases floor of Jackson Electric Building
JACKSON — Tabor Law Firm has signed a lease on the second floor of downtown Jackson’s Electric 308 for an undisclosed amount. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented the landlord. The Building is managed by Duckworth Realty, Inc.
The Mississippi Business Journal publishes announcements of commercial sales and leases. Announcements are published free of charge. Contact Amy McCullough at (601) 364-1022 for more information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm leases floor of Jackson Electric Building”
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87