Law firm leases floor of Jackson Electric Building
JACKSON — Tabor Law Firm has signed a lease on the second floor of downtown Jackson’s Electric 308 for an undisclosed amount. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented the landlord. The Building is managed by Duckworth Realty, Inc.
The Mississippi Business Journal publishes announcements of commercial sales and leases. Announcements are published free of charge. Contact Amy McCullough at (601) 364-1022 for more information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm leases floor of Jackson Electric Building”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November