Subway leases floor of Jackson Electric Building
JACKSON — Subway Real Estate Corp. has signed a lease for 2,550 square feet on the first floor of downtown Jackson’s Electric 308 for an undisclosed amount. Subway will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner at the 10-story historic, mixed-use facility. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented the landlord.
The Mississippi Business Journal publishes announcements of commercial sales and leases. Announcements are published free of charge. Contact Amy McCullough at (601) 364-1022 for more information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports