Subway leases floor of Jackson Electric Building
JACKSON — Subway Real Estate Corp. has signed a lease for 2,550 square feet on the first floor of downtown Jackson’s Electric 308 for an undisclosed amount. Subway will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner at the 10-story historic, mixed-use facility. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented the landlord.
The Mississippi Business Journal publishes announcements of commercial sales and leases. Announcements are published free of charge. Contact Amy McCullough at (601) 364-1022 for more information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital