Subway leases floor of Jackson Electric Building
JACKSON — Subway Real Estate Corp. has signed a lease for 2,550 square feet on the first floor of downtown Jackson’s Electric 308 for an undisclosed amount. Subway will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner at the 10-story historic, mixed-use facility. John Michael Holtmann of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented the landlord.
The Mississippi Business Journal publishes announcements of commercial sales and leases. Announcements are published free of charge. Contact Amy McCullough at (601) 364-1022 for more information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county