Beard joins HORNE LLP
HORNE LLP has hired Mitch Beard in healthcare services, and he will work as a director of business development for the accounting and business advisory firm.
Beard earned a bachelor of arts in business administration from American College. He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association and the Medical Group Management Association.
Beard is active in the United Way of North Mississippi and the Rotary Club of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)