Beard joins HORNE LLP
HORNE LLP has hired Mitch Beard in healthcare services, and he will work as a director of business development for the accounting and business advisory firm.
Beard earned a bachelor of arts in business administration from American College. He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association and the Medical Group Management Association.
Beard is active in the United Way of North Mississippi and the Rotary Club of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ