Beard joins HORNE LLP
HORNE LLP has hired Mitch Beard in healthcare services, and he will work as a director of business development for the accounting and business advisory firm.
Beard earned a bachelor of arts in business administration from American College. He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association and the Medical Group Management Association.
Beard is active in the United Way of North Mississippi and the Rotary Club of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015