Beard joins HORNE LLP
HORNE LLP has hired Mitch Beard in healthcare services, and he will work as a director of business development for the accounting and business advisory firm.
Beard earned a bachelor of arts in business administration from American College. He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association and the Medical Group Management Association.
Beard is active in the United Way of North Mississippi and the Rotary Club of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life