Brigham named to bank board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Allegra Brigham, CEO and general manager of 4-County Electric Power Association, has been named to serve on the board of directors for the Memphis Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Brigham becomes the newest appointee to the seven-member Memphis Branch board. As a board member, she will work with directors from Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas in providing input on economic conditions in the area served by the Memphis Branch as well as working on monetary policy issues.
Brigham brings a wealth of economic and community development experience to the position. In addition to her duties at 4-County, Brigham serves as a director of the Mississippi Economic Council, serves as chair of the Columbus-Lowndes Development LINK and is vice-chairman of the North Mississippi Industrial Development Association. She serves on the board of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle and is chair of the Northeast Mississippi Public Power Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow