Brigham named to bank board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Allegra Brigham, CEO and general manager of 4-County Electric Power Association, has been named to serve on the board of directors for the Memphis Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Brigham becomes the newest appointee to the seven-member Memphis Branch board. As a board member, she will work with directors from Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas in providing input on economic conditions in the area served by the Memphis Branch as well as working on monetary policy issues.
Brigham brings a wealth of economic and community development experience to the position. In addition to her duties at 4-County, Brigham serves as a director of the Mississippi Economic Council, serves as chair of the Columbus-Lowndes Development LINK and is vice-chairman of the North Mississippi Industrial Development Association. She serves on the board of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle and is chair of the Northeast Mississippi Public Power Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity