Brigham named to bank board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Allegra Brigham, CEO and general manager of 4-County Electric Power Association, has been named to serve on the board of directors for the Memphis Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Brigham becomes the newest appointee to the seven-member Memphis Branch board. As a board member, she will work with directors from Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas in providing input on economic conditions in the area served by the Memphis Branch as well as working on monetary policy issues.
Brigham brings a wealth of economic and community development experience to the position. In addition to her duties at 4-County, Brigham serves as a director of the Mississippi Economic Council, serves as chair of the Columbus-Lowndes Development LINK and is vice-chairman of the North Mississippi Industrial Development Association. She serves on the board of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle and is chair of the Northeast Mississippi Public Power Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so