Brigham named to bank board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Allegra Brigham, CEO and general manager of 4-County Electric Power Association, has been named to serve on the board of directors for the Memphis Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Brigham becomes the newest appointee to the seven-member Memphis Branch board. As a board member, she will work with directors from Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas in providing input on economic conditions in the area served by the Memphis Branch as well as working on monetary policy issues.
Brigham brings a wealth of economic and community development experience to the position. In addition to her duties at 4-County, Brigham serves as a director of the Mississippi Economic Council, serves as chair of the Columbus-Lowndes Development LINK and is vice-chairman of the North Mississippi Industrial Development Association. She serves on the board of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle and is chair of the Northeast Mississippi Public Power Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal