Brigham named to bank board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Allegra Brigham, CEO and general manager of 4-County Electric Power Association, has been named to serve on the board of directors for the Memphis Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Brigham becomes the newest appointee to the seven-member Memphis Branch board. As a board member, she will work with directors from Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas in providing input on economic conditions in the area served by the Memphis Branch as well as working on monetary policy issues.
Brigham brings a wealth of economic and community development experience to the position. In addition to her duties at 4-County, Brigham serves as a director of the Mississippi Economic Council, serves as chair of the Columbus-Lowndes Development LINK and is vice-chairman of the North Mississippi Industrial Development Association. She serves on the board of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle and is chair of the Northeast Mississippi Public Power Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training