Brister replaces Evans at MPI
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Bryan Brister, Ph.D., has been named director of the Mississippi Polymer Institute (MPI). Brister, who earned both his bachelor and doctorate degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi, now heads the organization created by legislative mandate to accelerate the development cycle of Mississippi polymer products.
Brister, a Gulfport native, replaced Jim Evans, who retired earlier this year. Before joining MPI, he was a principal in Seven Seas Water, a water and waste water treatment company in Tampa, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics