Brister replaces Evans at MPI
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Bryan Brister, Ph.D., has been named director of the Mississippi Polymer Institute (MPI). Brister, who earned both his bachelor and doctorate degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi, now heads the organization created by legislative mandate to accelerate the development cycle of Mississippi polymer products.
Brister, a Gulfport native, replaced Jim Evans, who retired earlier this year. Before joining MPI, he was a principal in Seven Seas Water, a water and waste water treatment company in Tampa, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Nullification and interposition
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable