Brister replaces Evans at MPI
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Bryan Brister, Ph.D., has been named director of the Mississippi Polymer Institute (MPI). Brister, who earned both his bachelor and doctorate degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi, now heads the organization created by legislative mandate to accelerate the development cycle of Mississippi polymer products.
Brister, a Gulfport native, replaced Jim Evans, who retired earlier this year. Before joining MPI, he was a principal in Seven Seas Water, a water and waste water treatment company in Tampa, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games