Brister replaces Evans at MPI
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Bryan Brister, Ph.D., has been named director of the Mississippi Polymer Institute (MPI). Brister, who earned both his bachelor and doctorate degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi, now heads the organization created by legislative mandate to accelerate the development cycle of Mississippi polymer products.
Brister, a Gulfport native, replaced Jim Evans, who retired earlier this year. Before joining MPI, he was a principal in Seven Seas Water, a water and waste water treatment company in Tampa, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet