Brister replaces Evans at MPI
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Bryan Brister, Ph.D., has been named director of the Mississippi Polymer Institute (MPI). Brister, who earned both his bachelor and doctorate degrees from the University of Southern Mississippi, now heads the organization created by legislative mandate to accelerate the development cycle of Mississippi polymer products.
Brister, a Gulfport native, replaced Jim Evans, who retired earlier this year. Before joining MPI, he was a principal in Seven Seas Water, a water and waste water treatment company in Tampa, Fla.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes