Chaffee named best nurse
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
From the recipients of the quarterly Nursing Excellence Awards last year, Keisha Chaffee, RN, was selected as Baptist Medical Center’s 2009 Nurse of the Year. She is a Clinton resident and works in Baptist’s Adult Intensive Care Unit.
Chaffee grew up in Jackson and attended Provine High School and attended Alcorn State. She received her B.S. from the University of Mississippi School of Nursing.
She has worked for Baptist a total of nine years, and for the last two and half years, she has worked in the AICU where she is a team leader. She is ACLS and BLS certified and on the Rapid Response team. Presently, Chaffee is pursuing national critical care certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody