Chaffee named best nurse
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
From the recipients of the quarterly Nursing Excellence Awards last year, Keisha Chaffee, RN, was selected as Baptist Medical Center’s 2009 Nurse of the Year. She is a Clinton resident and works in Baptist’s Adult Intensive Care Unit.
Chaffee grew up in Jackson and attended Provine High School and attended Alcorn State. She received her B.S. from the University of Mississippi School of Nursing.
She has worked for Baptist a total of nine years, and for the last two and half years, she has worked in the AICU where she is a team leader. She is ACLS and BLS certified and on the Rapid Response team. Presently, Chaffee is pursuing national critical care certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal