Chaffee named best nurse
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
From the recipients of the quarterly Nursing Excellence Awards last year, Keisha Chaffee, RN, was selected as Baptist Medical Center’s 2009 Nurse of the Year. She is a Clinton resident and works in Baptist’s Adult Intensive Care Unit.
Chaffee grew up in Jackson and attended Provine High School and attended Alcorn State. She received her B.S. from the University of Mississippi School of Nursing.
She has worked for Baptist a total of nine years, and for the last two and half years, she has worked in the AICU where she is a team leader. She is ACLS and BLS certified and on the Rapid Response team. Presently, Chaffee is pursuing national critical care certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way