Chaffee named best nurse
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
From the recipients of the quarterly Nursing Excellence Awards last year, Keisha Chaffee, RN, was selected as Baptist Medical Center’s 2009 Nurse of the Year. She is a Clinton resident and works in Baptist’s Adult Intensive Care Unit.
Chaffee grew up in Jackson and attended Provine High School and attended Alcorn State. She received her B.S. from the University of Mississippi School of Nursing.
She has worked for Baptist a total of nine years, and for the last two and half years, she has worked in the AICU where she is a team leader. She is ACLS and BLS certified and on the Rapid Response team. Presently, Chaffee is pursuing national critical care certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO