Chaffee named best nurse
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
From the recipients of the quarterly Nursing Excellence Awards last year, Keisha Chaffee, RN, was selected as Baptist Medical Center’s 2009 Nurse of the Year. She is a Clinton resident and works in Baptist’s Adult Intensive Care Unit.
Chaffee grew up in Jackson and attended Provine High School and attended Alcorn State. She received her B.S. from the University of Mississippi School of Nursing.
She has worked for Baptist a total of nine years, and for the last two and half years, she has worked in the AICU where she is a team leader. She is ACLS and BLS certified and on the Rapid Response team. Presently, Chaffee is pursuing national critical care certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete