Crye-Leike unveils top producers
Crye-Leike, Realtors is proud to announce the Top 25 Sales Producers in the Memphis Region for 2009 and Top Sales Producers in each branch office for 2009. The individuals honored achieved the highest volume of sales for the company for 2009.
The Top 25 Sales Producers are, in order of ranking: Stanley Mills (Lifetime #1), Quail Hollow Office; Judy McLellan, Quail Hollow Office; Bob and Jimmie Tapley, Quail Hollow Office; Mary Ann Tapp, Arlington Office; Mack Browder, Memphis Commercial Office; John Waddell, Arlington Office; Joyce McKenzie, Collierville Office; Rick Travers, Germantown Poplar Office; Brenda Estes, Tupelo Office; Leigh Anne and Terry Boyd, Olive Branch Office; Lisa Harris, Germantown Poplar Office; Kent and Tammy Anderson, Germantown Forest Hill Irene Office; Tammy Bunnell, Germantown Poplar Office; Steve Boysen, Bartlett-Summer Oakes Office; Chet and Judy Whitsitt, Quail Hollow Office; Barry Less, Quail Hollow Office; Danny Freeman, Bartlett-Summer Oakes Office; Nikki Bufalino, Cordova Office; Mary Jeffrey, Germantown Poplar Office, Annie Taylor, Germantown Poplar Office; Christie May, Germantown Forest Hill Irene Office; Thomas McGhee, Hickory Ridge Office; Shirley Harris, Cordova Office; Barbara and Billy Baxter, Quail Hollow Office; Sheila Pinnix, Southaven Office; and, Vicki Blackwell, Quail Hollow Office.
The 2009 Top Sales Producers by office are: Mary Ann Tapp, Arlington; Brad and Jenny Merritt, Atoka; Steve Boysen, Bartlett; Joyce McKenzie, Collierville; Mack Browder, Commercial Division; Nikki Bufalino, Cordova; Kris Gavin, Downtown Memphis; Mig Williams, East Memphis; Kent and Tammy Anderson, Forest Hill Irene; Rick Travers, Germantown Poplar; Holly Hall, Hernando; Thomas McGhee, Hickory Ridge; Eric Burch, Jonesboro; Pat Lackey, Marion; Paige Arnold, Midtown; Leigh Anne and Terry Boyd, Olive Branch; John Waddell, Property Management; Judy McLellan, Quail Hollow; Scott Housewirth, REO Division; Sheila Pinnix, Southaven; and, Brenda Estes, Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money