Entergy executives named ‘All-Americans’
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
J. Wayne Leonard, chairman and CEO of Entergy Corporation, is the top CEO in the power industry and a member of the “2010 All-America Executive Team,” according to rankings compiled by Institutional Investor magazine.
Entergy also was listed as the top electric utility in the country and among the top nine companies in the nation, making it one of the “Most Honored Companies” included in the magazine’s survey of more than 1,350 securities analysts representing more than 500 securities firms and financial institutions.
Included on the “All-America Executive Team” was executive vice president and CFO Leo Denault, who was ranked as the best CFO in the power industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects