Entergy executives named ‘All-Americans’
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
J. Wayne Leonard, chairman and CEO of Entergy Corporation, is the top CEO in the power industry and a member of the “2010 All-America Executive Team,” according to rankings compiled by Institutional Investor magazine.
Entergy also was listed as the top electric utility in the country and among the top nine companies in the nation, making it one of the “Most Honored Companies” included in the magazine’s survey of more than 1,350 securities analysts representing more than 500 securities firms and financial institutions.
Included on the “All-America Executive Team” was executive vice president and CFO Leo Denault, who was ranked as the best CFO in the power industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate