Entergy executives named ‘All-Americans’
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
J. Wayne Leonard, chairman and CEO of Entergy Corporation, is the top CEO in the power industry and a member of the “2010 All-America Executive Team,” according to rankings compiled by Institutional Investor magazine.
Entergy also was listed as the top electric utility in the country and among the top nine companies in the nation, making it one of the “Most Honored Companies” included in the magazine’s survey of more than 1,350 securities analysts representing more than 500 securities firms and financial institutions.
Included on the “All-America Executive Team” was executive vice president and CFO Leo Denault, who was ranked as the best CFO in the power industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State