Entergy executives named ‘All-Americans’
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
J. Wayne Leonard, chairman and CEO of Entergy Corporation, is the top CEO in the power industry and a member of the “2010 All-America Executive Team,” according to rankings compiled by Institutional Investor magazine.
Entergy also was listed as the top electric utility in the country and among the top nine companies in the nation, making it one of the “Most Honored Companies” included in the magazine’s survey of more than 1,350 securities analysts representing more than 500 securities firms and financial institutions.
Included on the “All-America Executive Team” was executive vice president and CFO Leo Denault, who was ranked as the best CFO in the power industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds