Holcomb Dunbar welcomes West
Benjamin West has joined the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar as an associate attorney. West, a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, will focus his practice on civil litigation.
As a law student, West was recognized as the Outstanding Student in Civil Procedure II and served as vice president of the law school student body. He also served as chairman of the Legislative/Student Affairs Committee and Plagiarism Policy Committee.
While in law school, he completed a judicial internship with Michael Mills, Chief Judge of the Northern District of Mississippi. Immediately prior to joining the firm, West interned as a special projects attorney for a major healthcare system.
West also earned his undergraduate degree at Ole Miss, where he was a member of the Chancellor’s Leadership Class of 2003 and a member of the Sigma Nu Fraternity.
He is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey