Holcomb Dunbar welcomes West
Benjamin West has joined the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar as an associate attorney. West, a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, will focus his practice on civil litigation.
As a law student, West was recognized as the Outstanding Student in Civil Procedure II and served as vice president of the law school student body. He also served as chairman of the Legislative/Student Affairs Committee and Plagiarism Policy Committee.
While in law school, he completed a judicial internship with Michael Mills, Chief Judge of the Northern District of Mississippi. Immediately prior to joining the firm, West interned as a special projects attorney for a major healthcare system.
West also earned his undergraduate degree at Ole Miss, where he was a member of the Chancellor’s Leadership Class of 2003 and a member of the Sigma Nu Fraternity.
He is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist