Holcomb Dunbar welcomes West
Benjamin West has joined the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar as an associate attorney. West, a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, will focus his practice on civil litigation.
As a law student, West was recognized as the Outstanding Student in Civil Procedure II and served as vice president of the law school student body. He also served as chairman of the Legislative/Student Affairs Committee and Plagiarism Policy Committee.
While in law school, he completed a judicial internship with Michael Mills, Chief Judge of the Northern District of Mississippi. Immediately prior to joining the firm, West interned as a special projects attorney for a major healthcare system.
West also earned his undergraduate degree at Ole Miss, where he was a member of the Chancellor’s Leadership Class of 2003 and a member of the Sigma Nu Fraternity.
He is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point