Holcomb Dunbar welcomes West
Benjamin West has joined the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar as an associate attorney. West, a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, will focus his practice on civil litigation.
As a law student, West was recognized as the Outstanding Student in Civil Procedure II and served as vice president of the law school student body. He also served as chairman of the Legislative/Student Affairs Committee and Plagiarism Policy Committee.
While in law school, he completed a judicial internship with Michael Mills, Chief Judge of the Northern District of Mississippi. Immediately prior to joining the firm, West interned as a special projects attorney for a major healthcare system.
West also earned his undergraduate degree at Ole Miss, where he was a member of the Chancellor’s Leadership Class of 2003 and a member of the Sigma Nu Fraternity.
He is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal