Holcomb Dunbar welcomes West
Benjamin West has joined the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar as an associate attorney. West, a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, will focus his practice on civil litigation.
As a law student, West was recognized as the Outstanding Student in Civil Procedure II and served as vice president of the law school student body. He also served as chairman of the Legislative/Student Affairs Committee and Plagiarism Policy Committee.
While in law school, he completed a judicial internship with Michael Mills, Chief Judge of the Northern District of Mississippi. Immediately prior to joining the firm, West interned as a special projects attorney for a major healthcare system.
West also earned his undergraduate degree at Ole Miss, where he was a member of the Chancellor’s Leadership Class of 2003 and a member of the Sigma Nu Fraternity.
He is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years