Lindsay to chair association’s section
Judy Lindsay, physical therapist and CEO of Beyond Therapy Pediatric Group in Ridgeland, has been appointed as chairman of Payment, Policy, and Advocacy for the Pediatric Section of the American Physical Therapy Association. Lindsay is a native Mississippian. She graduated from the University of Mississippi Medical Center with a bachelor of science degree in physical therapy in 1993 and a bachelor of science degree in psychology from the University of Southern MS in 1991. Lindsay was selected as one of “Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women for the class of 2009″ by the Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Owner of former hospital given deadline
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record