Lindsay to chair association’s section
Judy Lindsay, physical therapist and CEO of Beyond Therapy Pediatric Group in Ridgeland, has been appointed as chairman of Payment, Policy, and Advocacy for the Pediatric Section of the American Physical Therapy Association. Lindsay is a native Mississippian. She graduated from the University of Mississippi Medical Center with a bachelor of science degree in physical therapy in 1993 and a bachelor of science degree in psychology from the University of Southern MS in 1991. Lindsay was selected as one of “Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women for the class of 2009″ by the Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money