Lindsay to chair association’s section
Judy Lindsay, physical therapist and CEO of Beyond Therapy Pediatric Group in Ridgeland, has been appointed as chairman of Payment, Policy, and Advocacy for the Pediatric Section of the American Physical Therapy Association. Lindsay is a native Mississippian. She graduated from the University of Mississippi Medical Center with a bachelor of science degree in physical therapy in 1993 and a bachelor of science degree in psychology from the University of Southern MS in 1991. Lindsay was selected as one of “Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women for the class of 2009″ by the Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports