Lindsay to chair association’s section
Judy Lindsay, physical therapist and CEO of Beyond Therapy Pediatric Group in Ridgeland, has been appointed as chairman of Payment, Policy, and Advocacy for the Pediatric Section of the American Physical Therapy Association. Lindsay is a native Mississippian. She graduated from the University of Mississippi Medical Center with a bachelor of science degree in physical therapy in 1993 and a bachelor of science degree in psychology from the University of Southern MS in 1991. Lindsay was selected as one of “Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women for the class of 2009″ by the Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history