Lindsay to chair association’s section
Judy Lindsay, physical therapist and CEO of Beyond Therapy Pediatric Group in Ridgeland, has been appointed as chairman of Payment, Policy, and Advocacy for the Pediatric Section of the American Physical Therapy Association. Lindsay is a native Mississippian. She graduated from the University of Mississippi Medical Center with a bachelor of science degree in physical therapy in 1993 and a bachelor of science degree in psychology from the University of Southern MS in 1991. Lindsay was selected as one of “Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women for the class of 2009″ by the Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”