Memorial honors Auxiliary, installs officers
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony. Diane Gallagher, vice president, marketing and planning, and Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, presented the awards.
Honorees and their hours of service donated during 2009 were: Peggy Bolte, Lynne Hough, Fran Wren and Mike Wren — 50 hours; Julia Lyon, Joan Webb and Carolyn Webster — 100 hours; June Magnusen, David Morgan, Jeanette Porche and Annette Seymour — 200 hours; Peggy Bragg, Roberta Lundquist, Bill Matheny and Sammie Smith — 300 hours; Jackie Hansen, Patsye Hester and Bill Magnusen — 400 hours; Anna Adams, Beverly Asher, Ann Collins and Barbara Martin — 500 hours; Sylvia Ballard and Mary Crawford — 600 hours; Rena Krol, Bonnie P. Ladner and Marilyn Nations – 700 hours; Jack Ballard, Judy Green, John Walters, Nashie Ward and Linda Wosiewicz — 800 hours; Aurelia Hagin, Angie Henzen, Sandra Morrison and Donna Walters — 1,000 hours (Lifetime); Pat Kuehling, Mable Skellie, Frank Violanti and Dick Westover — 1,500 hours; Sue Caldarelli — 2,000 hours; Lottie Wagner — 2,500 hours; Carrie Jones and Kaye Perrett — 3,000 hours; Frona Oestriecher and Sandra Rhodes — 4,000 hours; Mary Holmes — 5,000 hours; Shirley Lee and Raymond Lindsey — 5,500 hours; Darlene Smith — 6,000 hours; Gloria Fore and Addie Wittmann — 7,000 hours; Mildred Fayard — 10,500 hours; and, Jean Ouellette — 15,500 hours.
Following the awards presentation, Kathie Short, secretary of the Memorial Hospital board of trustees, installed the following officers for 2010: Peter Psikogios, president; Mildred Fayard, vice president; Sandra Rhodes, treasurer; Kaye Perrett, corresponding secretary; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; and, Rena Krol, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager