Memorial honors Auxiliary, installs officers
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony. Diane Gallagher, vice president, marketing and planning, and Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, presented the awards.
Honorees and their hours of service donated during 2009 were: Peggy Bolte, Lynne Hough, Fran Wren and Mike Wren — 50 hours; Julia Lyon, Joan Webb and Carolyn Webster — 100 hours; June Magnusen, David Morgan, Jeanette Porche and Annette Seymour — 200 hours; Peggy Bragg, Roberta Lundquist, Bill Matheny and Sammie Smith — 300 hours; Jackie Hansen, Patsye Hester and Bill Magnusen — 400 hours; Anna Adams, Beverly Asher, Ann Collins and Barbara Martin — 500 hours; Sylvia Ballard and Mary Crawford — 600 hours; Rena Krol, Bonnie P. Ladner and Marilyn Nations – 700 hours; Jack Ballard, Judy Green, John Walters, Nashie Ward and Linda Wosiewicz — 800 hours; Aurelia Hagin, Angie Henzen, Sandra Morrison and Donna Walters — 1,000 hours (Lifetime); Pat Kuehling, Mable Skellie, Frank Violanti and Dick Westover — 1,500 hours; Sue Caldarelli — 2,000 hours; Lottie Wagner — 2,500 hours; Carrie Jones and Kaye Perrett — 3,000 hours; Frona Oestriecher and Sandra Rhodes — 4,000 hours; Mary Holmes — 5,000 hours; Shirley Lee and Raymond Lindsey — 5,500 hours; Darlene Smith — 6,000 hours; Gloria Fore and Addie Wittmann — 7,000 hours; Mildred Fayard — 10,500 hours; and, Jean Ouellette — 15,500 hours.
Following the awards presentation, Kathie Short, secretary of the Memorial Hospital board of trustees, installed the following officers for 2010: Peter Psikogios, president; Mildred Fayard, vice president; Sandra Rhodes, treasurer; Kaye Perrett, corresponding secretary; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; and, Rena Krol, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring