Memorial honors Auxiliary, installs officers
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony. Diane Gallagher, vice president, marketing and planning, and Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, presented the awards.
Honorees and their hours of service donated during 2009 were: Peggy Bolte, Lynne Hough, Fran Wren and Mike Wren — 50 hours; Julia Lyon, Joan Webb and Carolyn Webster — 100 hours; June Magnusen, David Morgan, Jeanette Porche and Annette Seymour — 200 hours; Peggy Bragg, Roberta Lundquist, Bill Matheny and Sammie Smith — 300 hours; Jackie Hansen, Patsye Hester and Bill Magnusen — 400 hours; Anna Adams, Beverly Asher, Ann Collins and Barbara Martin — 500 hours; Sylvia Ballard and Mary Crawford — 600 hours; Rena Krol, Bonnie P. Ladner and Marilyn Nations – 700 hours; Jack Ballard, Judy Green, John Walters, Nashie Ward and Linda Wosiewicz — 800 hours; Aurelia Hagin, Angie Henzen, Sandra Morrison and Donna Walters — 1,000 hours (Lifetime); Pat Kuehling, Mable Skellie, Frank Violanti and Dick Westover — 1,500 hours; Sue Caldarelli — 2,000 hours; Lottie Wagner — 2,500 hours; Carrie Jones and Kaye Perrett — 3,000 hours; Frona Oestriecher and Sandra Rhodes — 4,000 hours; Mary Holmes — 5,000 hours; Shirley Lee and Raymond Lindsey — 5,500 hours; Darlene Smith — 6,000 hours; Gloria Fore and Addie Wittmann — 7,000 hours; Mildred Fayard — 10,500 hours; and, Jean Ouellette — 15,500 hours.
Following the awards presentation, Kathie Short, secretary of the Memorial Hospital board of trustees, installed the following officers for 2010: Peter Psikogios, president; Mildred Fayard, vice president; Sandra Rhodes, treasurer; Kaye Perrett, corresponding secretary; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; and, Rena Krol, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation