Perkins named shareholder of firm
J. Ryan Perkins has been named a shareholder in the law firm of Wilkins Tipton. Born in Yazoo City, he obtained his bachelor’s degree in business administration with international business specialization from the University of Mississippi and his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law.
In addition to maintaining his law practice, Perkins has served as speaking faculty at various construction and litigation seminars and is active with the Defense Research Institute, serving on its Professionalism and Ethics Committee.
He is married to Lisa, and they have two children — Eliza, 4, and Preston, 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast