Perkins named shareholder of firm
J. Ryan Perkins has been named a shareholder in the law firm of Wilkins Tipton. Born in Yazoo City, he obtained his bachelor’s degree in business administration with international business specialization from the University of Mississippi and his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law.
In addition to maintaining his law practice, Perkins has served as speaking faculty at various construction and litigation seminars and is active with the Defense Research Institute, serving on its Professionalism and Ethics Committee.
He is married to Lisa, and they have two children — Eliza, 4, and Preston, 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects