Perkins named shareholder of firm
J. Ryan Perkins has been named a shareholder in the law firm of Wilkins Tipton. Born in Yazoo City, he obtained his bachelor’s degree in business administration with international business specialization from the University of Mississippi and his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law.
In addition to maintaining his law practice, Perkins has served as speaking faculty at various construction and litigation seminars and is active with the Defense Research Institute, serving on its Professionalism and Ethics Committee.
He is married to Lisa, and they have two children — Eliza, 4, and Preston, 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money