Perkins named shareholder of firm
J. Ryan Perkins has been named a shareholder in the law firm of Wilkins Tipton. Born in Yazoo City, he obtained his bachelor’s degree in business administration with international business specialization from the University of Mississippi and his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law.
In addition to maintaining his law practice, Perkins has served as speaking faculty at various construction and litigation seminars and is active with the Defense Research Institute, serving on its Professionalism and Ethics Committee.
He is married to Lisa, and they have two children — Eliza, 4, and Preston, 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency