Perkins named shareholder of firm
J. Ryan Perkins has been named a shareholder in the law firm of Wilkins Tipton. Born in Yazoo City, he obtained his bachelor’s degree in business administration with international business specialization from the University of Mississippi and his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law.
In addition to maintaining his law practice, Perkins has served as speaking faculty at various construction and litigation seminars and is active with the Defense Research Institute, serving on its Professionalism and Ethics Committee.
He is married to Lisa, and they have two children — Eliza, 4, and Preston, 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss