REMAX CDPEs form team
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Tags: Beverly Hoge, Bill Hetrick, Certified Distressed Property Expert, harla Bachelder, Hazel Graham, Lee Garland, Lisa Bourgoyne, Margaret Derryberry, Randy Inman, REMAX Alliance, Rita Jensen, Ruth Wadley, Sarah Jones, Sean Farnham, Selena Lovejoy, Tracy Mason
A group of Realtors with REMAX Alliance of Metro Jackson have earned the prestigious Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation, having completed extensive training in foreclosure avoidance and short sales. This is an important expertise to offer at a time when real estate is ravaged by “distressed” homes in the foreclosure process.
The agents have banded together to form a team ready to assist homeowners who may be in danger of losing their homes to foreclosure. Team members are Sharla Bachelder, Lisa Bourgoyne, Margaret Derryberry, Sean Farnham, Lee Garland, Hazel Graham, Bill Hetrick, Beverly Hoge, Randy Inman, Rita Jensen, Sarah Jones, Selena Lovejoy, Tracy Mason and Ruth Wadley. They are the only CDPEs in the Metro Jackson area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three