REMAX CDPEs form team
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Tags: Beverly Hoge, Bill Hetrick, Certified Distressed Property Expert, harla Bachelder, Hazel Graham, Lee Garland, Lisa Bourgoyne, Margaret Derryberry, Randy Inman, REMAX Alliance, Rita Jensen, Ruth Wadley, Sarah Jones, Sean Farnham, Selena Lovejoy, Tracy Mason
A group of Realtors with REMAX Alliance of Metro Jackson have earned the prestigious Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation, having completed extensive training in foreclosure avoidance and short sales. This is an important expertise to offer at a time when real estate is ravaged by “distressed” homes in the foreclosure process.
The agents have banded together to form a team ready to assist homeowners who may be in danger of losing their homes to foreclosure. Team members are Sharla Bachelder, Lisa Bourgoyne, Margaret Derryberry, Sean Farnham, Lee Garland, Hazel Graham, Bill Hetrick, Beverly Hoge, Randy Inman, Rita Jensen, Sarah Jones, Selena Lovejoy, Tracy Mason and Ruth Wadley. They are the only CDPEs in the Metro Jackson area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus