REMAX CDPEs form team
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Tags: Beverly Hoge, Bill Hetrick, Certified Distressed Property Expert, harla Bachelder, Hazel Graham, Lee Garland, Lisa Bourgoyne, Margaret Derryberry, Randy Inman, REMAX Alliance, Rita Jensen, Ruth Wadley, Sarah Jones, Sean Farnham, Selena Lovejoy, Tracy Mason
A group of Realtors with REMAX Alliance of Metro Jackson have earned the prestigious Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation, having completed extensive training in foreclosure avoidance and short sales. This is an important expertise to offer at a time when real estate is ravaged by “distressed” homes in the foreclosure process.
The agents have banded together to form a team ready to assist homeowners who may be in danger of losing their homes to foreclosure. Team members are Sharla Bachelder, Lisa Bourgoyne, Margaret Derryberry, Sean Farnham, Lee Garland, Hazel Graham, Bill Hetrick, Beverly Hoge, Randy Inman, Rita Jensen, Sarah Jones, Selena Lovejoy, Tracy Mason and Ruth Wadley. They are the only CDPEs in the Metro Jackson area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday