Tauzin makes ‘Top 10′
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Northwestern Mutual is honoring Ridgeland resident Todd Tauzin, CLU, ChFC, of The Spinks Group in Jackson with its 2010 Southern Region Top 10 Award. Out of all financial representatives in the region, Tauzin ranked fifth overall.
The honor recognizes Tauzin for an outstanding year of performance with Northwestern Mutual, serving the financial security needs of clients and policyowners throughout the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity