Tauzin makes ‘Top 10′
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Northwestern Mutual is honoring Ridgeland resident Todd Tauzin, CLU, ChFC, of The Spinks Group in Jackson with its 2010 Southern Region Top 10 Award. Out of all financial representatives in the region, Tauzin ranked fifth overall.
The honor recognizes Tauzin for an outstanding year of performance with Northwestern Mutual, serving the financial security needs of clients and policyowners throughout the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win