Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions