Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth