Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss