Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal