Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment