Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus