Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case