Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity