Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur