Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money