Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability