Thomasson makes MLMA history
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2010
Pat Thomasson of the Thomasson Company in Philadelphia has been elected president of the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association. Thomasson is the first female to achieve this position. Her father, Hugh Thomasson (deceased), served as president in 1969.
Other officers elected are: vice president, Glenn Lott, Hood Industries Inc., Waynesboro; and, secretary/treasurer, Doug Stroud, Southern Lumber Co., Jackson. Sylvia Napper is executive director for the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur