Walker to lead American Eurocopter-Columbus
American Eurocopter announced today that Earl Walker has been promoted to senior director, site general manager for its Columbus facility. Walker’s responsibilities will include coordination, protection and compliance of all operations conducted by American Eurocopter in the Columbus facility. He will also oversee military and commercial programs, quality, flight operations, finance and human resources performed at the site.
Walker has over 28 years management experience in sales, training, quality, safety, maintenance, government and community relations and human resources. He has served American Eurocopter in the position of senior manager, human resources since Oct. 2006. He holds a BBA degree in management from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal