Walker to lead American Eurocopter-Columbus
American Eurocopter announced today that Earl Walker has been promoted to senior director, site general manager for its Columbus facility. Walker’s responsibilities will include coordination, protection and compliance of all operations conducted by American Eurocopter in the Columbus facility. He will also oversee military and commercial programs, quality, flight operations, finance and human resources performed at the site.
Walker has over 28 years management experience in sales, training, quality, safety, maintenance, government and community relations and human resources. He has served American Eurocopter in the position of senior manager, human resources since Oct. 2006. He holds a BBA degree in management from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state