Walker to lead American Eurocopter-Columbus
American Eurocopter announced today that Earl Walker has been promoted to senior director, site general manager for its Columbus facility. Walker’s responsibilities will include coordination, protection and compliance of all operations conducted by American Eurocopter in the Columbus facility. He will also oversee military and commercial programs, quality, flight operations, finance and human resources performed at the site.
Walker has over 28 years management experience in sales, training, quality, safety, maintenance, government and community relations and human resources. He has served American Eurocopter in the position of senior manager, human resources since Oct. 2006. He holds a BBA degree in management from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma