Walker to lead American Eurocopter-Columbus
American Eurocopter announced today that Earl Walker has been promoted to senior director, site general manager for its Columbus facility. Walker’s responsibilities will include coordination, protection and compliance of all operations conducted by American Eurocopter in the Columbus facility. He will also oversee military and commercial programs, quality, flight operations, finance and human resources performed at the site.
Walker has over 28 years management experience in sales, training, quality, safety, maintenance, government and community relations and human resources. He has served American Eurocopter in the position of senior manager, human resources since Oct. 2006. He holds a BBA degree in management from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts