Walker to lead American Eurocopter-Columbus
American Eurocopter announced today that Earl Walker has been promoted to senior director, site general manager for its Columbus facility. Walker’s responsibilities will include coordination, protection and compliance of all operations conducted by American Eurocopter in the Columbus facility. He will also oversee military and commercial programs, quality, flight operations, finance and human resources performed at the site.
Walker has over 28 years management experience in sales, training, quality, safety, maintenance, government and community relations and human resources. He has served American Eurocopter in the position of senior manager, human resources since Oct. 2006. He holds a BBA degree in management from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs