Wilson comes on board with Regions
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Marci R. Wilson has been named assistant vice president and private banking executive in Gulfport. Prior to joining Regions Bank, Wilson spent nine years with UBS Financial Services Inc., where she held a number of positions ranging from operations manager to financial advisor.
A native of Long Beach, Wilson attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. She is an active member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce and the Gulfport Business Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager