Wilson comes on board with Regions
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Marci R. Wilson has been named assistant vice president and private banking executive in Gulfport. Prior to joining Regions Bank, Wilson spent nine years with UBS Financial Services Inc., where she held a number of positions ranging from operations manager to financial advisor.
A native of Long Beach, Wilson attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. She is an active member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce and the Gulfport Business Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts