Wilson comes on board with Regions
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Marci R. Wilson has been named assistant vice president and private banking executive in Gulfport. Prior to joining Regions Bank, Wilson spent nine years with UBS Financial Services Inc., where she held a number of positions ranging from operations manager to financial advisor.
A native of Long Beach, Wilson attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. She is an active member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce and the Gulfport Business Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill