Wilson comes on board with Regions
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Marci R. Wilson has been named assistant vice president and private banking executive in Gulfport. Prior to joining Regions Bank, Wilson spent nine years with UBS Financial Services Inc., where she held a number of positions ranging from operations manager to financial advisor.
A native of Long Beach, Wilson attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. She is an active member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce and the Gulfport Business Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency