Wilson comes on board with Regions
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Marci R. Wilson has been named assistant vice president and private banking executive in Gulfport. Prior to joining Regions Bank, Wilson spent nine years with UBS Financial Services Inc., where she held a number of positions ranging from operations manager to financial advisor.
A native of Long Beach, Wilson attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi. She is an active member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce and the Gulfport Business Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image