Gaming revenues rose in January
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Mississippi’s state-licensed casinos reported January revenues of $193.2 million, up about $8.3 million from December.
The January figures were released Monday by the Mississippi State Tax Commission.
Casinos along the Mississippi Gulf Coast won $91.2 million, up $7.7 million from December.
Casinos along the Mississippi River — including Tunica, Vicksburg and Natchez — won $101.9 million in December, up $560,000 from December.
Casino revenue, or “win,” is the net amount of money won from gamblers. It is not profit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation