Gaming revenues rose in January
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Mississippi’s state-licensed casinos reported January revenues of $193.2 million, up about $8.3 million from December.
The January figures were released Monday by the Mississippi State Tax Commission.
Casinos along the Mississippi Gulf Coast won $91.2 million, up $7.7 million from December.
Casinos along the Mississippi River — including Tunica, Vicksburg and Natchez — won $101.9 million in December, up $560,000 from December.
Casino revenue, or “win,” is the net amount of money won from gamblers. It is not profit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club