ADP renews lease at former WorldCom building
by Amy McCullough
Published: February 24,2010
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. has renewed its 30,000-square foot lease at Clinton’s South Pointe Business Park, the former WorldCom headquarters. Jones Lang LaSalle represented the lessee, and Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented owner SC-Clinton MS, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “ADP renews lease at former WorldCom building”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC