ADP renews lease at former WorldCom building
Published: February 24,2010
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. has renewed its 30,000-square foot lease at Clinton’s South Pointe Business Park, the former WorldCom headquarters. Jones Lang LaSalle represented the lessee, and Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented owner SC-Clinton MS, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “ADP renews lease at former WorldCom building”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal