ADP renews lease at former WorldCom building
Published: February 24,2010
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. has renewed its 30,000-square foot lease at Clinton’s South Pointe Business Park, the former WorldCom headquarters. Jones Lang LaSalle represented the lessee, and Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented owner SC-Clinton MS, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “ADP renews lease at former WorldCom building”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015