ADP renews lease at former WorldCom building
Published: February 24,2010
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. has renewed its 30,000-square foot lease at Clinton’s South Pointe Business Park, the former WorldCom headquarters. Jones Lang LaSalle represented the lessee, and Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented owner SC-Clinton MS, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “ADP renews lease at former WorldCom building”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion