ADP renews lease at former WorldCom building
Published: February 24,2010
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. has renewed its 30,000-square foot lease at Clinton’s South Pointe Business Park, the former WorldCom headquarters. Jones Lang LaSalle represented the lessee, and Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented owner SC-Clinton MS, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “ADP renews lease at former WorldCom building”
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Top 40 Under 40