Benefit company signs Ridgeland lease
by Amy McCullough
Published: February 24,2010
Benefit Administration Services, Ltd. has signed a lease for 4,996 square feet at 613 Crescent Blvd. in Ridgeland. Breck Hines of Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented owner G&N, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county