Sephora to open at Renaissance in May
Sephora beauty store has signed a lease for 5,417 square feet at Ridgeland’s Renaissance at Colony Park and has a target opening date of May 7. Andrew Mattiace of Mattiace Properties Inc. handled the transaction for Renaissance. Linda Abrahamson, Sephora’s director of real estate, represented Sephora.
Sephora is a beauty products retailer leading offering cosmetics, skin care, makeup, perfume, hair, products and makeup tips.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow