Sephora to open at Renaissance in May
Sephora beauty store has signed a lease for 5,417 square feet at Ridgeland’s Renaissance at Colony Park and has a target opening date of May 7. Andrew Mattiace of Mattiace Properties Inc. handled the transaction for Renaissance. Linda Abrahamson, Sephora’s director of real estate, represented Sephora.
Sephora is a beauty products retailer leading offering cosmetics, skin care, makeup, perfume, hair, products and makeup tips.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!