Sephora to open at Renaissance in May
Sephora beauty store has signed a lease for 5,417 square feet at Ridgeland’s Renaissance at Colony Park and has a target opening date of May 7. Andrew Mattiace of Mattiace Properties Inc. handled the transaction for Renaissance. Linda Abrahamson, Sephora’s director of real estate, represented Sephora.
Sephora is a beauty products retailer leading offering cosmetics, skin care, makeup, perfume, hair, products and makeup tips.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real