Sephora to open at Renaissance in May
Sephora beauty store has signed a lease for 5,417 square feet at Ridgeland’s Renaissance at Colony Park and has a target opening date of May 7. Andrew Mattiace of Mattiace Properties Inc. handled the transaction for Renaissance. Linda Abrahamson, Sephora’s director of real estate, represented Sephora.
Sephora is a beauty products retailer leading offering cosmetics, skin care, makeup, perfume, hair, products and makeup tips.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue