Sephora to open at Renaissance in May
Sephora beauty store has signed a lease for 5,417 square feet at Ridgeland’s Renaissance at Colony Park and has a target opening date of May 7. Andrew Mattiace of Mattiace Properties Inc. handled the transaction for Renaissance. Linda Abrahamson, Sephora’s director of real estate, represented Sephora.
Sephora is a beauty products retailer leading offering cosmetics, skin care, makeup, perfume, hair, products and makeup tips.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss