Advance Mississippi supports guarantees
JACKSON — The Department of Energy’s recently-announced loan guarantees for new nuclear reactors has its backers, including Advance Mississippi.
Advance Mississippi chairman Glenn McCullough Jr. released the following statement:
“Advance Mississippi commends the U.S. Department of Energy for its loan guarantee program for new nuclear power generation. Nuclear energy is an important component of our nation’s energy strategy, and this program ensures that the United States will have the energy necessary to power our nation’s future.
“Nuclear energy is affordable, reliable and clean, and this loan guarantee program is a victory for sound energy policy.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advance Mississippi supports guarantees”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending