Advance Mississippi supports guarantees
JACKSON — The Department of Energy’s recently-announced loan guarantees for new nuclear reactors has its backers, including Advance Mississippi.
Advance Mississippi chairman Glenn McCullough Jr. released the following statement:
“Advance Mississippi commends the U.S. Department of Energy for its loan guarantee program for new nuclear power generation. Nuclear energy is an important component of our nation’s energy strategy, and this program ensures that the United States will have the energy necessary to power our nation’s future.
“Nuclear energy is affordable, reliable and clean, and this loan guarantee program is a victory for sound energy policy.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advance Mississippi supports guarantees”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama