Advance Mississippi supports guarantees
JACKSON — The Department of Energy’s recently-announced loan guarantees for new nuclear reactors has its backers, including Advance Mississippi.
Advance Mississippi chairman Glenn McCullough Jr. released the following statement:
“Advance Mississippi commends the U.S. Department of Energy for its loan guarantee program for new nuclear power generation. Nuclear energy is an important component of our nation’s energy strategy, and this program ensures that the United States will have the energy necessary to power our nation’s future.
“Nuclear energy is affordable, reliable and clean, and this loan guarantee program is a victory for sound energy policy.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advance Mississippi supports guarantees”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO