Advance Mississippi supports guarantees
JACKSON — The Department of Energy’s recently-announced loan guarantees for new nuclear reactors has its backers, including Advance Mississippi.
Advance Mississippi chairman Glenn McCullough Jr. released the following statement:
“Advance Mississippi commends the U.S. Department of Energy for its loan guarantee program for new nuclear power generation. Nuclear energy is an important component of our nation’s energy strategy, and this program ensures that the United States will have the energy necessary to power our nation’s future.
“Nuclear energy is affordable, reliable and clean, and this loan guarantee program is a victory for sound energy policy.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advance Mississippi supports guarantees”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location