Advance Mississippi supports guarantees
JACKSON — The Department of Energy’s recently-announced loan guarantees for new nuclear reactors has its backers, including Advance Mississippi.
Advance Mississippi chairman Glenn McCullough Jr. released the following statement:
“Advance Mississippi commends the U.S. Department of Energy for its loan guarantee program for new nuclear power generation. Nuclear energy is an important component of our nation’s energy strategy, and this program ensures that the United States will have the energy necessary to power our nation’s future.
“Nuclear energy is affordable, reliable and clean, and this loan guarantee program is a victory for sound energy policy.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advance Mississippi supports guarantees”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation