Brigade Manufacturing sewing uniforms
TYLERTOWN — The sewing machines are running again in Tylertown.
Brigade Manufacturing Inc. is leasing the former Magnolia Garment factory and making uniforms for the military.
Brigade president Alton Spurlock tells The Enterprise-Journal that the company has 30 employees, and the long-term goal is to employ 250 to 300.
Spurlock said the company decided to come to Tylertown because of the support and cooperation from city and county officials and the county’s economic development authority.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company