Brigade Manufacturing sewing uniforms
TYLERTOWN — The sewing machines are running again in Tylertown.
Brigade Manufacturing Inc. is leasing the former Magnolia Garment factory and making uniforms for the military.
Brigade president Alton Spurlock tells The Enterprise-Journal that the company has 30 employees, and the long-term goal is to employ 250 to 300.
Spurlock said the company decided to come to Tylertown because of the support and cooperation from city and county officials and the county’s economic development authority.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts