Brigade Manufacturing sewing uniforms
TYLERTOWN — The sewing machines are running again in Tylertown.
Brigade Manufacturing Inc. is leasing the former Magnolia Garment factory and making uniforms for the military.
Brigade president Alton Spurlock tells The Enterprise-Journal that the company has 30 employees, and the long-term goal is to employ 250 to 300.
Spurlock said the company decided to come to Tylertown because of the support and cooperation from city and county officials and the county’s economic development authority.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics