Brigade Manufacturing sewing uniforms
TYLERTOWN — The sewing machines are running again in Tylertown.
Brigade Manufacturing Inc. is leasing the former Magnolia Garment factory and making uniforms for the military.
Brigade president Alton Spurlock tells The Enterprise-Journal that the company has 30 employees, and the long-term goal is to employ 250 to 300.
Spurlock said the company decided to come to Tylertown because of the support and cooperation from city and county officials and the county’s economic development authority.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets