County launches new web portal
Published: February 26,2010
WIGGINS — The Stone County Economic Development Partnership (SCEDP), in partnership with Stone County’s board of supervisors, has created a general information web site and launched a new web portal page that gives Internet users instant access to both the Stone County site and the SCEDP site.
“The new portal page allows users to explore all the web resources in Stone County without having to navigate multiple searches. The portal page is designed to appear as a result for any Stone County searches, and from that page, users can choose to continue to the either the county or EDP site,” said SCEDP executive director Charlotte Koestler. “Additionally, SCEDP is maintaining and updating the county’s site, which is more efficient for both entities.”
The portal’s URL is www.stonecounty.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal