County launches new web portal
Published: February 26,2010
WIGGINS — The Stone County Economic Development Partnership (SCEDP), in partnership with Stone County’s board of supervisors, has created a general information web site and launched a new web portal page that gives Internet users instant access to both the Stone County site and the SCEDP site.
“The new portal page allows users to explore all the web resources in Stone County without having to navigate multiple searches. The portal page is designed to appear as a result for any Stone County searches, and from that page, users can choose to continue to the either the county or EDP site,” said SCEDP executive director Charlotte Koestler. “Additionally, SCEDP is maintaining and updating the county’s site, which is more efficient for both entities.”
The portal’s URL is www.stonecounty.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics