County launches new web portal
Published: February 26,2010
WIGGINS — The Stone County Economic Development Partnership (SCEDP), in partnership with Stone County’s board of supervisors, has created a general information web site and launched a new web portal page that gives Internet users instant access to both the Stone County site and the SCEDP site.
“The new portal page allows users to explore all the web resources in Stone County without having to navigate multiple searches. The portal page is designed to appear as a result for any Stone County searches, and from that page, users can choose to continue to the either the county or EDP site,” said SCEDP executive director Charlotte Koestler. “Additionally, SCEDP is maintaining and updating the county’s site, which is more efficient for both entities.”
The portal’s URL is www.stonecounty.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money