County launches new web portal
Published: February 26,2010
WIGGINS — The Stone County Economic Development Partnership (SCEDP), in partnership with Stone County’s board of supervisors, has created a general information web site and launched a new web portal page that gives Internet users instant access to both the Stone County site and the SCEDP site.
“The new portal page allows users to explore all the web resources in Stone County without having to navigate multiple searches. The portal page is designed to appear as a result for any Stone County searches, and from that page, users can choose to continue to the either the county or EDP site,” said SCEDP executive director Charlotte Koestler. “Additionally, SCEDP is maintaining and updating the county’s site, which is more efficient for both entities.”
The portal’s URL is www.stonecounty.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi