County launches new web portal
Published: February 26,2010
WIGGINS — The Stone County Economic Development Partnership (SCEDP), in partnership with Stone County’s board of supervisors, has created a general information web site and launched a new web portal page that gives Internet users instant access to both the Stone County site and the SCEDP site.
“The new portal page allows users to explore all the web resources in Stone County without having to navigate multiple searches. The portal page is designed to appear as a result for any Stone County searches, and from that page, users can choose to continue to the either the county or EDP site,” said SCEDP executive director Charlotte Koestler. “Additionally, SCEDP is maintaining and updating the county’s site, which is more efficient for both entities.”
The portal’s URL is www.stonecounty.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center