Cooley takes seat on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Toni Cooley of Madison to the State Board for Community and Junior Colleges representing the Fourth Congressional District, and she was sworn in at the monthly Board meeting held Feb. 19.
Cooley earned a business degree from Stephens College in Missouri and a law degree from the University of Minnesota. She is president of Systems Electro Coating, which is a Madison-based company that produces a rust-proof coating used to protect metal parts made by automotive and industrial companies. She is also president of Systems Consultants, which is involved in vocational training programs, and of Systems IT, both of Jackson.
Colley will be filling the expired term of Napolean Moore, who began serving on the board in 2002.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau