Cooley takes seat on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Toni Cooley of Madison to the State Board for Community and Junior Colleges representing the Fourth Congressional District, and she was sworn in at the monthly Board meeting held Feb. 19.
Cooley earned a business degree from Stephens College in Missouri and a law degree from the University of Minnesota. She is president of Systems Electro Coating, which is a Madison-based company that produces a rust-proof coating used to protect metal parts made by automotive and industrial companies. She is also president of Systems Consultants, which is involved in vocational training programs, and of Systems IT, both of Jackson.
Colley will be filling the expired term of Napolean Moore, who began serving on the board in 2002.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)