Cooley takes seat on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Toni Cooley of Madison to the State Board for Community and Junior Colleges representing the Fourth Congressional District, and she was sworn in at the monthly Board meeting held Feb. 19.
Cooley earned a business degree from Stephens College in Missouri and a law degree from the University of Minnesota. She is president of Systems Electro Coating, which is a Madison-based company that produces a rust-proof coating used to protect metal parts made by automotive and industrial companies. She is also president of Systems Consultants, which is involved in vocational training programs, and of Systems IT, both of Jackson.
Colley will be filling the expired term of Napolean Moore, who began serving on the board in 2002.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange