Cooley takes seat on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Toni Cooley of Madison to the State Board for Community and Junior Colleges representing the Fourth Congressional District, and she was sworn in at the monthly Board meeting held Feb. 19.
Cooley earned a business degree from Stephens College in Missouri and a law degree from the University of Minnesota. She is president of Systems Electro Coating, which is a Madison-based company that produces a rust-proof coating used to protect metal parts made by automotive and industrial companies. She is also president of Systems Consultants, which is involved in vocational training programs, and of Systems IT, both of Jackson.
Colley will be filling the expired term of Napolean Moore, who began serving on the board in 2002.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life