Cooley takes seat on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Toni Cooley of Madison to the State Board for Community and Junior Colleges representing the Fourth Congressional District, and she was sworn in at the monthly Board meeting held Feb. 19.
Cooley earned a business degree from Stephens College in Missouri and a law degree from the University of Minnesota. She is president of Systems Electro Coating, which is a Madison-based company that produces a rust-proof coating used to protect metal parts made by automotive and industrial companies. She is also president of Systems Consultants, which is involved in vocational training programs, and of Systems IT, both of Jackson.
Colley will be filling the expired term of Napolean Moore, who began serving on the board in 2002.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement