Copeland & Johns welcomes new staffers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Copeland & Johns Inc. of Jackson is pleased to announce two new additions to its Jackson office staff. Michael Mitchell has joined the firm as an estimator with eight years of experience. Mitchell received his B.S. in construction engineering and technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. He currently is serving as a charter member of the Magnolia Chapter for the American Society of Professional Estimators and is a LEED A.P. Mitchell resides in Madison.
Luke Robinson also joins the firm as a project manager, bringing 10 years of experience. He also holds a B.S. in construction engineering and technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. Robinson resides in the Ross Barnett Reservoir area and is a active member of Pinelake Church and Associated Builders and Contractors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal