Copeland & Johns welcomes new staffers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Copeland & Johns Inc. of Jackson is pleased to announce two new additions to its Jackson office staff. Michael Mitchell has joined the firm as an estimator with eight years of experience. Mitchell received his B.S. in construction engineering and technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. He currently is serving as a charter member of the Magnolia Chapter for the American Society of Professional Estimators and is a LEED A.P. Mitchell resides in Madison.
Luke Robinson also joins the firm as a project manager, bringing 10 years of experience. He also holds a B.S. in construction engineering and technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. Robinson resides in the Ross Barnett Reservoir area and is a active member of Pinelake Church and Associated Builders and Contractors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits