Copeland & Johns welcomes new staffers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Copeland & Johns Inc. of Jackson is pleased to announce two new additions to its Jackson office staff. Michael Mitchell has joined the firm as an estimator with eight years of experience. Mitchell received his B.S. in construction engineering and technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. He currently is serving as a charter member of the Magnolia Chapter for the American Society of Professional Estimators and is a LEED A.P. Mitchell resides in Madison.
Luke Robinson also joins the firm as a project manager, bringing 10 years of experience. He also holds a B.S. in construction engineering and technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. Robinson resides in the Ross Barnett Reservoir area and is a active member of Pinelake Church and Associated Builders and Contractors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county