Copeland & Johns welcomes new staffers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Copeland & Johns Inc. of Jackson is pleased to announce two new additions to its Jackson office staff. Michael Mitchell has joined the firm as an estimator with eight years of experience. Mitchell received his B.S. in construction engineering and technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. He currently is serving as a charter member of the Magnolia Chapter for the American Society of Professional Estimators and is a LEED A.P. Mitchell resides in Madison.
Luke Robinson also joins the firm as a project manager, bringing 10 years of experience. He also holds a B.S. in construction engineering and technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. Robinson resides in the Ross Barnett Reservoir area and is a active member of Pinelake Church and Associated Builders and Contractors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers