Copeland & Johns welcomes new staffers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Copeland & Johns Inc. of Jackson is pleased to announce two new additions to its Jackson office staff. Michael Mitchell has joined the firm as an estimator with eight years of experience. Mitchell received his B.S. in construction engineering and technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. He currently is serving as a charter member of the Magnolia Chapter for the American Society of Professional Estimators and is a LEED A.P. Mitchell resides in Madison.
Luke Robinson also joins the firm as a project manager, bringing 10 years of experience. He also holds a B.S. in construction engineering and technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. Robinson resides in the Ross Barnett Reservoir area and is a active member of Pinelake Church and Associated Builders and Contractors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy