Curtis accepts award for clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Humana Military Healthcare Services, Tricare South and Camp Shelby honored Hattiesburg Clinic during a Feb.10 ceremony for its dedicated support of the medical needs for Camp Shelby’s troops.
Don Lee, Humana’s market executive director of the GulfSouth Market, presented the award to Ed Curtis, the clinic’s assistant COO and Camp Shelby Case Management administrator, on behalf of the clinic.
Lt. Colonel Jennifer Petersen, commander of the medical task force at Camp Shelby, and Mac Sanders, a customer service representative with Tricare South, thanked the clinic for its efforts to ensure that the healthcare needs of Camp Shelby’s soldiers are met within a quick and timely manner during mobilization and demobilization periods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports