Curtis accepts award for clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Humana Military Healthcare Services, Tricare South and Camp Shelby honored Hattiesburg Clinic during a Feb.10 ceremony for its dedicated support of the medical needs for Camp Shelby’s troops.
Don Lee, Humana’s market executive director of the GulfSouth Market, presented the award to Ed Curtis, the clinic’s assistant COO and Camp Shelby Case Management administrator, on behalf of the clinic.
Lt. Colonel Jennifer Petersen, commander of the medical task force at Camp Shelby, and Mac Sanders, a customer service representative with Tricare South, thanked the clinic for its efforts to ensure that the healthcare needs of Camp Shelby’s soldiers are met within a quick and timely manner during mobilization and demobilization periods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data