Curtis accepts award for clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Humana Military Healthcare Services, Tricare South and Camp Shelby honored Hattiesburg Clinic during a Feb.10 ceremony for its dedicated support of the medical needs for Camp Shelby’s troops.
Don Lee, Humana’s market executive director of the GulfSouth Market, presented the award to Ed Curtis, the clinic’s assistant COO and Camp Shelby Case Management administrator, on behalf of the clinic.
Lt. Colonel Jennifer Petersen, commander of the medical task force at Camp Shelby, and Mac Sanders, a customer service representative with Tricare South, thanked the clinic for its efforts to ensure that the healthcare needs of Camp Shelby’s soldiers are met within a quick and timely manner during mobilization and demobilization periods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium