Curtis accepts award for clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Humana Military Healthcare Services, Tricare South and Camp Shelby honored Hattiesburg Clinic during a Feb.10 ceremony for its dedicated support of the medical needs for Camp Shelby’s troops.
Don Lee, Humana’s market executive director of the GulfSouth Market, presented the award to Ed Curtis, the clinic’s assistant COO and Camp Shelby Case Management administrator, on behalf of the clinic.
Lt. Colonel Jennifer Petersen, commander of the medical task force at Camp Shelby, and Mac Sanders, a customer service representative with Tricare South, thanked the clinic for its efforts to ensure that the healthcare needs of Camp Shelby’s soldiers are met within a quick and timely manner during mobilization and demobilization periods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO