Curtis accepts award for clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Humana Military Healthcare Services, Tricare South and Camp Shelby honored Hattiesburg Clinic during a Feb.10 ceremony for its dedicated support of the medical needs for Camp Shelby’s troops.
Don Lee, Humana’s market executive director of the GulfSouth Market, presented the award to Ed Curtis, the clinic’s assistant COO and Camp Shelby Case Management administrator, on behalf of the clinic.
Lt. Colonel Jennifer Petersen, commander of the medical task force at Camp Shelby, and Mac Sanders, a customer service representative with Tricare South, thanked the clinic for its efforts to ensure that the healthcare needs of Camp Shelby’s soldiers are met within a quick and timely manner during mobilization and demobilization periods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity