Fillingame speaks to MCAA
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
The Mississippi Corporate Counsel Association recently held a luncheon at Sal & Mookie’s in Jackson. The featured speaker was Sen. Joey Fillingane, chair of Senate Judiciary Committee (Division A), who serves the 41st District of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue