Jue elected to On2Locate board
Martin F. Jue has been elected to the board of directors of On2Locate Inc., the Ridgeland-based parent company of Silver Fox Communications, LLC. Jue, 65, is the founder and CEO of MFJ Enterprises Inc., a leading manufacturer and exporter of electronic communications equipment based in Starkville. He graduated from Mississippi State University in electrical engineering and received his master’s degree from Georgia Institute of Technology.
Jue spent nearly seven years teaching at MSU in the Department of Electronics Engineering Technology while starting MFJ Enterprises in Oct. 1972.
Jue and his wife, Betty Lou, have one daughter, Deanna.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Jue elected to On2Locate board”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus