Jue elected to On2Locate board
Martin F. Jue has been elected to the board of directors of On2Locate Inc., the Ridgeland-based parent company of Silver Fox Communications, LLC. Jue, 65, is the founder and CEO of MFJ Enterprises Inc., a leading manufacturer and exporter of electronic communications equipment based in Starkville. He graduated from Mississippi State University in electrical engineering and received his master’s degree from Georgia Institute of Technology.
Jue spent nearly seven years teaching at MSU in the Department of Electronics Engineering Technology while starting MFJ Enterprises in Oct. 1972.
Jue and his wife, Betty Lou, have one daughter, Deanna.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Jue elected to On2Locate board”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015