Jue elected to On2Locate board
Martin F. Jue has been elected to the board of directors of On2Locate Inc., the Ridgeland-based parent company of Silver Fox Communications, LLC. Jue, 65, is the founder and CEO of MFJ Enterprises Inc., a leading manufacturer and exporter of electronic communications equipment based in Starkville. He graduated from Mississippi State University in electrical engineering and received his master’s degree from Georgia Institute of Technology.
Jue spent nearly seven years teaching at MSU in the Department of Electronics Engineering Technology while starting MFJ Enterprises in Oct. 1972.
Jue and his wife, Betty Lou, have one daughter, Deanna.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Jue elected to On2Locate board”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren