Jue elected to On2Locate board
Martin F. Jue has been elected to the board of directors of On2Locate Inc., the Ridgeland-based parent company of Silver Fox Communications, LLC. Jue, 65, is the founder and CEO of MFJ Enterprises Inc., a leading manufacturer and exporter of electronic communications equipment based in Starkville. He graduated from Mississippi State University in electrical engineering and received his master’s degree from Georgia Institute of Technology.
Jue spent nearly seven years teaching at MSU in the Department of Electronics Engineering Technology while starting MFJ Enterprises in Oct. 1972.
Jue and his wife, Betty Lou, have one daughter, Deanna.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Jue elected to On2Locate board”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs