Jue elected to On2Locate board
Martin F. Jue has been elected to the board of directors of On2Locate Inc., the Ridgeland-based parent company of Silver Fox Communications, LLC. Jue, 65, is the founder and CEO of MFJ Enterprises Inc., a leading manufacturer and exporter of electronic communications equipment based in Starkville. He graduated from Mississippi State University in electrical engineering and received his master’s degree from Georgia Institute of Technology.
Jue spent nearly seven years teaching at MSU in the Department of Electronics Engineering Technology while starting MFJ Enterprises in Oct. 1972.
Jue and his wife, Betty Lou, have one daughter, Deanna.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Jue elected to On2Locate board”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation