Karim named director at DRMC
Dr. Shabana Karim, board certified in internal medicine and rheumatologist, has been named Delta Regional Medical Center’s medical director of inpatient rehabilitation. As medical director of inpatient rehabilitation, she oversees the total plan of care for every inpatient rehabilitation patient.
Karim attained her doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She also completed a fellowship in rheumatology and an internship in internal medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation