Karim named director at DRMC
Dr. Shabana Karim, board certified in internal medicine and rheumatologist, has been named Delta Regional Medical Center’s medical director of inpatient rehabilitation. As medical director of inpatient rehabilitation, she oversees the total plan of care for every inpatient rehabilitation patient.
Karim attained her doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She also completed a fellowship in rheumatology and an internship in internal medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software