Karim named director at DRMC
Dr. Shabana Karim, board certified in internal medicine and rheumatologist, has been named Delta Regional Medical Center’s medical director of inpatient rehabilitation. As medical director of inpatient rehabilitation, she oversees the total plan of care for every inpatient rehabilitation patient.
Karim attained her doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She also completed a fellowship in rheumatology and an internship in internal medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics