Karim named director at DRMC
Dr. Shabana Karim, board certified in internal medicine and rheumatologist, has been named Delta Regional Medical Center’s medical director of inpatient rehabilitation. As medical director of inpatient rehabilitation, she oversees the total plan of care for every inpatient rehabilitation patient.
Karim attained her doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She also completed a fellowship in rheumatology and an internship in internal medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama