Karim named director at DRMC
Dr. Shabana Karim, board certified in internal medicine and rheumatologist, has been named Delta Regional Medical Center’s medical director of inpatient rehabilitation. As medical director of inpatient rehabilitation, she oversees the total plan of care for every inpatient rehabilitation patient.
Karim attained her doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She also completed a fellowship in rheumatology and an internship in internal medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location