MSH honors outstanding workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 28,2010
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with February anniversary dates for their years of service. Duncan Stone, D.M.D., of Brandon was recognized for providing 20 years of service. Stone is the chief of the medical staff.
Patricia Smith of Florence was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Smith, a lifelong Florence resident, is a social worker.
Martha McSherry was recognized for providing 25 years of service. McSherry, a Crystal Springs native, is a pharmacist. She has a bachelor of science in pharmacy from the University of Louisiana at Monroe.
Douglas Johnson of Yazoo City was recognized for providing 20 years of service. Johnson, a Chicago, Ill., native, is a mental health technician.
MSH also announced its 2010 Employees of the Month for February. Clara Burrell of Pearl has been named Employee of the Month for Direct Care Services at Jaquith Nursing Home, (JNH) located on the Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) campus. Burrell, a Pearson native, is a certified nursing assistant at JNH and has been employed at the nursing home for eight years.
Tammy Kopesky of Brandon has been named Employee of the Month for Support Services. Kopesky, a Pelahatchie native, is a health records clerk and has been employed at MSH for approximately 11 years.
Dornette Thompson of Pearl has been named Employee of the Month for Licensed Clinical Services. Thompson, a Pearl native, is a social worker and has been employed at MSH for one year. She has a bachelor of social work from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option