Putt selected as new leader at UHHC
David Putt has been appointed CEO of University Hospitals and Health System at the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC).
A retired Naval officer, Putt joined UMMC in 1995. He earned a certificate as a radiologic technologist, an associate degree at George Washington University, a B.S. at the State University of New York and a master’s in public administration, health services management, at Golden Gate University in San Francisco.
Putt served as chief operating officer of UHHS beginning July 2006 and was appointed interim CEO in Aug. 2008. He said it was a privilege for him to continue the work of strengthening the center’s clinical enterprise.
“The success of our clinical mission is critical to our ability to fulfill our overall commitment to educating health professionals, expanding medical knowledge through research, and providing the very best medical care to our community and state,” Putt said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines