River Oaks makes ‘temporary’ staff changes
JACKSON — Officials at River Oaks Hospital have announced staff changes that employees say has meant layoffs of about 30 people.
Employees told WAPT-TV that the layoffs happened Friday, mainly to administration and clerical staff.
Hospital spokeswoman Yancy C. Ammons says the number of employees has not been determined.
She said in a statement that after a thorough evaluation, “we have made some staff changes pertaining to the hospital’s operations.”
Another spokeswoman, Shannon W. McLaughlin, characterized the staff changes as “temporary” in nature.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status