River Oaks makes ‘temporary’ staff changes
JACKSON — Officials at River Oaks Hospital have announced staff changes that employees say has meant layoffs of about 30 people.
Employees told WAPT-TV that the layoffs happened Friday, mainly to administration and clerical staff.
Hospital spokeswoman Yancy C. Ammons says the number of employees has not been determined.
She said in a statement that after a thorough evaluation, “we have made some staff changes pertaining to the hospital’s operations.”
Another spokeswoman, Shannon W. McLaughlin, characterized the staff changes as “temporary” in nature.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image