River Oaks makes ‘temporary’ staff changes
JACKSON — Officials at River Oaks Hospital have announced staff changes that employees say has meant layoffs of about 30 people.
Employees told WAPT-TV that the layoffs happened Friday, mainly to administration and clerical staff.
Hospital spokeswoman Yancy C. Ammons says the number of employees has not been determined.
She said in a statement that after a thorough evaluation, “we have made some staff changes pertaining to the hospital’s operations.”
Another spokeswoman, Shannon W. McLaughlin, characterized the staff changes as “temporary” in nature.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation