Scheuermann named new Stennis director
HANCOCK COUNTY — Patrick Scheuermann, the deputy director at the Stennis Space Center in Hancock County, has been named the center’s director.
NASA Administrator Charles F. Bolden made the announcement Monday in Washington.
Arthur E. “Gene” Goldman, who has been the director of Stennis since November 2008, was named deputy director of Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala.
Before being named deputy director of Stennis, Scheuermann was associate director at the center. He previously served as chief operating officer of NASA’s Michoud Assembly Facility in New Orleans. Scheuermann also was deputy director of center operations at Stennis until his move to Michoud.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the University of New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters