Scheuermann named new Stennis director
HANCOCK COUNTY — Patrick Scheuermann, the deputy director at the Stennis Space Center in Hancock County, has been named the center’s director.
NASA Administrator Charles F. Bolden made the announcement Monday in Washington.
Arthur E. “Gene” Goldman, who has been the director of Stennis since November 2008, was named deputy director of Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala.
Before being named deputy director of Stennis, Scheuermann was associate director at the center. He previously served as chief operating officer of NASA’s Michoud Assembly Facility in New Orleans. Scheuermann also was deputy director of center operations at Stennis until his move to Michoud.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the University of New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study