Brascia, Dardeau land promotions
The Mississippi operations of MGM MIRAGE has promoted two of its team members. Pete Brascia has been promoted to senior vice president of customer development. Brascia began his career with MGM MIRAGE as the vice president of player development in April 2006 prior to re-opening Beau Rivage after Hurricane Katrina. He has an extensive background and more than 20 years of gaming and marketing experience from various casinos. He started his career as a dealer at the El Cortez Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. His career expanded as a floorman at Stardust Hotel and Casino, then later into several management and leadership positions at the Horseshoe Casino and Hotel in Bossier City, La., including player development manager and the vice president of player development.
Brandon Dardeau has been promoted to regional director of casino marketing. Dardeau began his career with MGM MIRAGE as a casino marketing coordinator at the MGM Grand in May 2000. He quickly rose to management and transferred to Beau Rivage in July 2001 and has held positions in slot operations, slot marketing and casino marketing. Dardeau and his wife are the proud parents of a daughter, Paige, and are expecting a second child to be born this year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years