Brascia, Dardeau land promotions
The Mississippi operations of MGM MIRAGE has promoted two of its team members. Pete Brascia has been promoted to senior vice president of customer development. Brascia began his career with MGM MIRAGE as the vice president of player development in April 2006 prior to re-opening Beau Rivage after Hurricane Katrina. He has an extensive background and more than 20 years of gaming and marketing experience from various casinos. He started his career as a dealer at the El Cortez Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. His career expanded as a floorman at Stardust Hotel and Casino, then later into several management and leadership positions at the Horseshoe Casino and Hotel in Bossier City, La., including player development manager and the vice president of player development.
Brandon Dardeau has been promoted to regional director of casino marketing. Dardeau began his career with MGM MIRAGE as a casino marketing coordinator at the MGM Grand in May 2000. He quickly rose to management and transferred to Beau Rivage in July 2001 and has held positions in slot operations, slot marketing and casino marketing. Dardeau and his wife are the proud parents of a daughter, Paige, and are expecting a second child to be born this year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete