Cain leaving MAR for CoreNet Global
CoreNet Global of Atlanta, a leading professional association for corporate real estate (CRE) executives, service providers and economic developers, has appointed Angela Cain as CEO. Cain is currently CEO of the Mississippi Association of Realtors (MAR). She will be officially introduced at the April 18-20 CoreNet Global Summit in New Orleans.
Cain will assume the CEO role from interim CEO Ron Zappile.
As CEO of MAR, Cain oversaw the state’s largest professional trade association representing more than 6,000 real estate professionals active in all phases of commercial and residential real estate, brokerage and appraisal. She has more than 14 years of non-profit association management experience at the global, national, state and local level. Prior to joining MAR, she served as director of global events for CoreNet Global and NACORE International.
Cain was recognized in 2007 as one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women by the Mississippi Business Journal. She also was honored by the American Society of Association Executives with the 2007 Associations Advance America Award of Excellence.
Cain is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Journalism & Communications. She presently serves on the 17-member Finance Committee of the National Association of Realtors and as vice chair of NAR’s Realtor Relief Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement