Kennedy appointed president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2010
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville CEO and administrator Larkin Kennedy was recently named president-elect for the Mississippi Healthcare Executives board.
The Mississippi Healthcare Executives is affiliated with the American College of Healthcare Executives, an international professional society of more than 30,000 healthcare professionals who lead hospitals, health care systems and other healthcare organizations.
In 2008, Kennedy received the Mississippi Hospital Association/ACHE Young Executive of the Year Award. His president-elect term began at the annual meeting in Feb. 2010 and Kennedy will become the MHE president in June 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us