Kennedy appointed president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2010
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville CEO and administrator Larkin Kennedy was recently named president-elect for the Mississippi Healthcare Executives board.
The Mississippi Healthcare Executives is affiliated with the American College of Healthcare Executives, an international professional society of more than 30,000 healthcare professionals who lead hospitals, health care systems and other healthcare organizations.
In 2008, Kennedy received the Mississippi Hospital Association/ACHE Young Executive of the Year Award. His president-elect term began at the annual meeting in Feb. 2010 and Kennedy will become the MHE president in June 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency