Kennedy appointed president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2010
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville CEO and administrator Larkin Kennedy was recently named president-elect for the Mississippi Healthcare Executives board.
The Mississippi Healthcare Executives is affiliated with the American College of Healthcare Executives, an international professional society of more than 30,000 healthcare professionals who lead hospitals, health care systems and other healthcare organizations.
In 2008, Kennedy received the Mississippi Hospital Association/ACHE Young Executive of the Year Award. His president-elect term began at the annual meeting in Feb. 2010 and Kennedy will become the MHE president in June 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay