Kennedy appointed president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2010
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville CEO and administrator Larkin Kennedy was recently named president-elect for the Mississippi Healthcare Executives board.
The Mississippi Healthcare Executives is affiliated with the American College of Healthcare Executives, an international professional society of more than 30,000 healthcare professionals who lead hospitals, health care systems and other healthcare organizations.
In 2008, Kennedy received the Mississippi Hospital Association/ACHE Young Executive of the Year Award. His president-elect term began at the annual meeting in Feb. 2010 and Kennedy will become the MHE president in June 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams