Kennedy appointed president-elect
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2010
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville CEO and administrator Larkin Kennedy was recently named president-elect for the Mississippi Healthcare Executives board.
The Mississippi Healthcare Executives is affiliated with the American College of Healthcare Executives, an international professional society of more than 30,000 healthcare professionals who lead hospitals, health care systems and other healthcare organizations.
In 2008, Kennedy received the Mississippi Hospital Association/ACHE Young Executive of the Year Award. His president-elect term began at the annual meeting in Feb. 2010 and Kennedy will become the MHE president in June 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline