Reed named CEO, director
Global Industries, Ltd., of Carlyss, La., has named John B. Reed Jr. as CEO and a director of the company. Reed joins Global with more than 30 years’ experience in the offshore construction industry. Most recently, he served as CEO of Heerema Marine Contractors after holding a number of other senior roles with the Heerema Group including CEO of INTEC Engineering Inc. He previously held a number of other management roles at Heerema in project management, business development and engineering capacities.
Reed previously served as a member of the board of directors of the National Ocean Industries Association, is a past president of the International Pipeline and Marine Contractors Association and past chairman of the International Marine Contractors Association, America’s Deepwater Division.
Reed holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering from the University of Mississippi and an MBA from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State