Reed named CEO, director
Global Industries, Ltd., of Carlyss, La., has named John B. Reed Jr. as CEO and a director of the company. Reed joins Global with more than 30 years’ experience in the offshore construction industry. Most recently, he served as CEO of Heerema Marine Contractors after holding a number of other senior roles with the Heerema Group including CEO of INTEC Engineering Inc. He previously held a number of other management roles at Heerema in project management, business development and engineering capacities.
Reed previously served as a member of the board of directors of the National Ocean Industries Association, is a past president of the International Pipeline and Marine Contractors Association and past chairman of the International Marine Contractors Association, America’s Deepwater Division.
Reed holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering from the University of Mississippi and an MBA from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation