Reed named CEO, director
Global Industries, Ltd., of Carlyss, La., has named John B. Reed Jr. as CEO and a director of the company. Reed joins Global with more than 30 years’ experience in the offshore construction industry. Most recently, he served as CEO of Heerema Marine Contractors after holding a number of other senior roles with the Heerema Group including CEO of INTEC Engineering Inc. He previously held a number of other management roles at Heerema in project management, business development and engineering capacities.
Reed previously served as a member of the board of directors of the National Ocean Industries Association, is a past president of the International Pipeline and Marine Contractors Association and past chairman of the International Marine Contractors Association, America’s Deepwater Division.
Reed holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering from the University of Mississippi and an MBA from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force