Scheuermann elevated to Stennis director
Patrick Scheuermann, the deputy director at the Stennis Space Center in Hancock County, has been named the center’s director.
NASA Administrator Charles F. Bolden made the announcement March 1 in Washington.
Arthur E. “Gene” Goldman, who has been the director of Stennis since Nov. 2008, was named deputy director of Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala.
Before being named deputy director of Stennis, Scheuermann was associate director at the center. He previously served as chief operating officer of NASA’s Michoud Assembly Facility in New Orleans. Scheuermann also was deputy director of center operations at Stennis until his move to Michoud.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the University of New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil