Scheuermann elevated to Stennis director
Patrick Scheuermann, the deputy director at the Stennis Space Center in Hancock County, has been named the center’s director.
NASA Administrator Charles F. Bolden made the announcement March 1 in Washington.
Arthur E. “Gene” Goldman, who has been the director of Stennis since Nov. 2008, was named deputy director of Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala.
Before being named deputy director of Stennis, Scheuermann was associate director at the center. He previously served as chief operating officer of NASA’s Michoud Assembly Facility in New Orleans. Scheuermann also was deputy director of center operations at Stennis until his move to Michoud.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the University of New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators