Schneider joins clinic’s staff
Jeffrey J. Schneider, Ph.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic to practice as a neuropsychologist. Schneider received his bachelor of science in psychology from Birmingham-Southern College in Birmingham, Ala. He completed a master of arts in clinical psychology and doctorate of philosophy in adult clinical psychology/neuropsychology with a behavioral neurology minor at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge.
Schneider holds a psychology license from the Mississippi Board of Psychology and is a member of the American Psychological Association, National Academy of Neuropsychology and International Neuropsychological Society.
Schneider’s office is located within Hattiesburg Clinic’s neurology department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter