Schneider joins clinic’s staff
Jeffrey J. Schneider, Ph.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic to practice as a neuropsychologist. Schneider received his bachelor of science in psychology from Birmingham-Southern College in Birmingham, Ala. He completed a master of arts in clinical psychology and doctorate of philosophy in adult clinical psychology/neuropsychology with a behavioral neurology minor at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge.
Schneider holds a psychology license from the Mississippi Board of Psychology and is a member of the American Psychological Association, National Academy of Neuropsychology and International Neuropsychological Society.
Schneider’s office is located within Hattiesburg Clinic’s neurology department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau