Schneider joins clinic’s staff
Jeffrey J. Schneider, Ph.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic to practice as a neuropsychologist. Schneider received his bachelor of science in psychology from Birmingham-Southern College in Birmingham, Ala. He completed a master of arts in clinical psychology and doctorate of philosophy in adult clinical psychology/neuropsychology with a behavioral neurology minor at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge.
Schneider holds a psychology license from the Mississippi Board of Psychology and is a member of the American Psychological Association, National Academy of Neuropsychology and International Neuropsychological Society.
Schneider’s office is located within Hattiesburg Clinic’s neurology department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members