Schneider joins clinic’s staff
Jeffrey J. Schneider, Ph.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic to practice as a neuropsychologist. Schneider received his bachelor of science in psychology from Birmingham-Southern College in Birmingham, Ala. He completed a master of arts in clinical psychology and doctorate of philosophy in adult clinical psychology/neuropsychology with a behavioral neurology minor at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge.
Schneider holds a psychology license from the Mississippi Board of Psychology and is a member of the American Psychological Association, National Academy of Neuropsychology and International Neuropsychological Society.
Schneider’s office is located within Hattiesburg Clinic’s neurology department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November