Schneider joins clinic’s staff
Jeffrey J. Schneider, Ph.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic to practice as a neuropsychologist. Schneider received his bachelor of science in psychology from Birmingham-Southern College in Birmingham, Ala. He completed a master of arts in clinical psychology and doctorate of philosophy in adult clinical psychology/neuropsychology with a behavioral neurology minor at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge.
Schneider holds a psychology license from the Mississippi Board of Psychology and is a member of the American Psychological Association, National Academy of Neuropsychology and International Neuropsychological Society.
Schneider’s office is located within Hattiesburg Clinic’s neurology department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month