Vance made partner at Burr & Forman
Burr & Forman, LLP, has named eight new partners from four of its Southeastern offices, including Bradley B. Vance in its Jackson law office. Vance is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation, Construction, Financial Services, Intellectual Property & Technology, Securities Litigation, Entertainment and Torts practice groups. He received a B.A. from the University of Mississippi and J.D. Mississippi College School
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him