Vance made partner at Burr & Forman
Burr & Forman, LLP, has named eight new partners from four of its Southeastern offices, including Bradley B. Vance in its Jackson law office. Vance is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation, Construction, Financial Services, Intellectual Property & Technology, Securities Litigation, Entertainment and Torts practice groups. He received a B.A. from the University of Mississippi and J.D. Mississippi College School
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity