Vance made partner at Burr & Forman
Burr & Forman, LLP, has named eight new partners from four of its Southeastern offices, including Bradley B. Vance in its Jackson law office. Vance is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation, Construction, Financial Services, Intellectual Property & Technology, Securities Litigation, Entertainment and Torts practice groups. He received a B.A. from the University of Mississippi and J.D. Mississippi College School
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy