Waggoner grows its staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: March 7,2010
Waggoner Engineering Inc. is pleased to announce additions to the firm. Samuel Holder has joined the firm as an environmental scientist. Holder has 25 years’ experience as a professional environmentalist working with Corps and Coastal Zone permitting processes; reviewing and producing NEPA documents; and developing environmental mitigation projects. He received his M.S. in biology from the University of New Orleans and his B.S. in biology from Southeastern Louisiana University.
Cragin Knox has joined the firm as a senior project manager focused on mapping and environmental coastal restoration. Knox is a registered professional geologist and a licensed real estate broker. He has over 30 years of energy, geological, environmental, and research experience in the public and private sectors. Knox served as director of the Mississippi Geological Survey from 1990 to 2004. He received his M.S. in engineering science from the University of Mississippi and his B.S. in mathematics and geology from Millsaps College.
John Rounsaville has joined the firm as director of government relations. With 15 years of policy and political experience at the state and federal levels, Rounsaville served as legislative director for former Congressman Chip Pickering, as policy advisor to Gov. Haley Barbour and was appointed state director for USDA Rural Development by President George W. Bush. He serves as an officer in the Mississippi Air National Guard and was selected a Top 40 Under 40 Business Leader by the Mississippi Business Journal in 2007. Rounsaville received his graduate and undergraduate degrees from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay