New restaurant coming to Plaza building
Debbie Rankin, also owner of Basil’s downtown, said she hopes to open the new casual dining venue in mid-April. Congress Street will be open Monday through Friday and serve New Orleans-style po’boys, muffaletta sandwiches, gourmet burgers and pasta dishes.
Lunches will be served in Basil’s fashion, with disposal dishes to get downtown customers “in and out” on their lunch breaks, Rankin said. Dinner will be full-service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow