New restaurant coming to Plaza building
Debbie Rankin, also owner of Basil’s downtown, said she hopes to open the new casual dining venue in mid-April. Congress Street will be open Monday through Friday and serve New Orleans-style po’boys, muffaletta sandwiches, gourmet burgers and pasta dishes.
Lunches will be served in Basil’s fashion, with disposal dishes to get downtown customers “in and out” on their lunch breaks, Rankin said. Dinner will be full-service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity