New restaurant coming to Plaza building
Debbie Rankin, also owner of Basil’s downtown, said she hopes to open the new casual dining venue in mid-April. Congress Street will be open Monday through Friday and serve New Orleans-style po’boys, muffaletta sandwiches, gourmet burgers and pasta dishes.
Lunches will be served in Basil’s fashion, with disposal dishes to get downtown customers “in and out” on their lunch breaks, Rankin said. Dinner will be full-service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief