New restaurant coming to Plaza building
Debbie Rankin, also owner of Basil’s downtown, said she hopes to open the new casual dining venue in mid-April. Congress Street will be open Monday through Friday and serve New Orleans-style po’boys, muffaletta sandwiches, gourmet burgers and pasta dishes.
Lunches will be served in Basil’s fashion, with disposal dishes to get downtown customers “in and out” on their lunch breaks, Rankin said. Dinner will be full-service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability