NVision attains lofty certifications
HANCOCK COUNTY — The NVision Solutions Inc. Quality Management System recently achieved third-party certification to the AS9100 Quality Management System Standard for the aerospace industry. In addition to AS9100, NVision’s quality system simultaneously received certification for the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
These certifications are internationally recognized, third-party verification that NVision has a quality management framework to monitor and improve quality of products and services. Both of these standards reflect NVision’s commitment to the highest quality geospatial and IT products and services.
NVision became the 13th company in Mississippi to achieve the AS9100 certification and one of approximately 4,200 organizations to achieve this certification in the U.S., according to the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) OASIS database, which registers all AS9100 companies.
NVision now plans to achieve the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level II certification this year. CMMI further builds on the ISO standards to improve processes within software engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy