NVision attains lofty certifications
HANCOCK COUNTY — The NVision Solutions Inc. Quality Management System recently achieved third-party certification to the AS9100 Quality Management System Standard for the aerospace industry. In addition to AS9100, NVision’s quality system simultaneously received certification for the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
These certifications are internationally recognized, third-party verification that NVision has a quality management framework to monitor and improve quality of products and services. Both of these standards reflect NVision’s commitment to the highest quality geospatial and IT products and services.
NVision became the 13th company in Mississippi to achieve the AS9100 certification and one of approximately 4,200 organizations to achieve this certification in the U.S., according to the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) OASIS database, which registers all AS9100 companies.
NVision now plans to achieve the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level II certification this year. CMMI further builds on the ISO standards to improve processes within software engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player