NVision attains lofty certifications
HANCOCK COUNTY — The NVision Solutions Inc. Quality Management System recently achieved third-party certification to the AS9100 Quality Management System Standard for the aerospace industry. In addition to AS9100, NVision’s quality system simultaneously received certification for the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
These certifications are internationally recognized, third-party verification that NVision has a quality management framework to monitor and improve quality of products and services. Both of these standards reflect NVision’s commitment to the highest quality geospatial and IT products and services.
NVision became the 13th company in Mississippi to achieve the AS9100 certification and one of approximately 4,200 organizations to achieve this certification in the U.S., according to the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) OASIS database, which registers all AS9100 companies.
NVision now plans to achieve the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level II certification this year. CMMI further builds on the ISO standards to improve processes within software engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist