State chooses Alabama company
JACKSON — Integrated Computer Solutions Inc. (ICS), a full-service information security and technology consulting firm based in Montgomery, Ala., is one of only five companies to be awarded a two-year contract by the State of Mississippi for IT security and risk assessment services. Terms were not disclosed.
The contract, awarded through the State of Mississippi’s Department of Information Technology Services, will allow all Mississippi state, county and municipal agencies as well as state educational institutions to acquire information technology security and risk assessment services that meet the highest technical and policy standards for legislative and regulatory compliance.
ICS is in its 12th year of providing state and federal agencies with IT security services and products, and has recently been awarded similar contracts by the State of Florida and the State of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “State chooses Alabama company”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015