State chooses Alabama company
JACKSON — Integrated Computer Solutions Inc. (ICS), a full-service information security and technology consulting firm based in Montgomery, Ala., is one of only five companies to be awarded a two-year contract by the State of Mississippi for IT security and risk assessment services. Terms were not disclosed.
The contract, awarded through the State of Mississippi’s Department of Information Technology Services, will allow all Mississippi state, county and municipal agencies as well as state educational institutions to acquire information technology security and risk assessment services that meet the highest technical and policy standards for legislative and regulatory compliance.
ICS is in its 12th year of providing state and federal agencies with IT security services and products, and has recently been awarded similar contracts by the State of Florida and the State of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “State chooses Alabama company”
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees