State chooses Alabama company
JACKSON — Integrated Computer Solutions Inc. (ICS), a full-service information security and technology consulting firm based in Montgomery, Ala., is one of only five companies to be awarded a two-year contract by the State of Mississippi for IT security and risk assessment services. Terms were not disclosed.
The contract, awarded through the State of Mississippi’s Department of Information Technology Services, will allow all Mississippi state, county and municipal agencies as well as state educational institutions to acquire information technology security and risk assessment services that meet the highest technical and policy standards for legislative and regulatory compliance.
ICS is in its 12th year of providing state and federal agencies with IT security services and products, and has recently been awarded similar contracts by the State of Florida and the State of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “State chooses Alabama company”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager