State chooses Alabama company
JACKSON — Integrated Computer Solutions Inc. (ICS), a full-service information security and technology consulting firm based in Montgomery, Ala., is one of only five companies to be awarded a two-year contract by the State of Mississippi for IT security and risk assessment services. Terms were not disclosed.
The contract, awarded through the State of Mississippi’s Department of Information Technology Services, will allow all Mississippi state, county and municipal agencies as well as state educational institutions to acquire information technology security and risk assessment services that meet the highest technical and policy standards for legislative and regulatory compliance.
ICS is in its 12th year of providing state and federal agencies with IT security services and products, and has recently been awarded similar contracts by the State of Florida and the State of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “State chooses Alabama company”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public