State chooses Alabama company
JACKSON — Integrated Computer Solutions Inc. (ICS), a full-service information security and technology consulting firm based in Montgomery, Ala., is one of only five companies to be awarded a two-year contract by the State of Mississippi for IT security and risk assessment services. Terms were not disclosed.
The contract, awarded through the State of Mississippi’s Department of Information Technology Services, will allow all Mississippi state, county and municipal agencies as well as state educational institutions to acquire information technology security and risk assessment services that meet the highest technical and policy standards for legislative and regulatory compliance.
ICS is in its 12th year of providing state and federal agencies with IT security services and products, and has recently been awarded similar contracts by the State of Florida and the State of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “State chooses Alabama company”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program