Kight strikes deal with Suntrica
MADISON — Suntrica has signed Madison-based Kight Energy as its newest distributor in the US. Terms were not disclosed.
Suntrica Solar Chargers for mobile phones including iPhones and electronic devices such as mp3 players, digital cameras, GPS receivers and iPods can now be bought at kightenergy.3dcartstores.com.
“Suntrica’s solar chargers are the best on the market today and we know they will be popular with our customers across the US,” said Robie Kight, president of Kight Energy.
Kight Energy is also reselling the chargers through a variety of retail outlets across the US.
Jouko Häyrynen, CEO of Suntrica Ltd., said, “In few years time, solar-powered chargers will be issued as standard. Our chargers are unlike anything else available on the market today as they are a portable, instant source of energy on the move. We welcome Kight Energy LLC to join our growing number of distribution partners to provide new, eco-friendly way to charge portable devices and to decrease ones personal carbon footprint.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Kight strikes deal with Suntrica”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money