Kight strikes deal with Suntrica
MADISON — Suntrica has signed Madison-based Kight Energy as its newest distributor in the US. Terms were not disclosed.
Suntrica Solar Chargers for mobile phones including iPhones and electronic devices such as mp3 players, digital cameras, GPS receivers and iPods can now be bought at kightenergy.3dcartstores.com.
“Suntrica’s solar chargers are the best on the market today and we know they will be popular with our customers across the US,” said Robie Kight, president of Kight Energy.
Kight Energy is also reselling the chargers through a variety of retail outlets across the US.
Jouko Häyrynen, CEO of Suntrica Ltd., said, “In few years time, solar-powered chargers will be issued as standard. Our chargers are unlike anything else available on the market today as they are a portable, instant source of energy on the move. We welcome Kight Energy LLC to join our growing number of distribution partners to provide new, eco-friendly way to charge portable devices and to decrease ones personal carbon footprint.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Kight strikes deal with Suntrica”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location