New Community Bank office underway
The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Copeland & Johns estimates completion of construction by July 1. Jackson-based Dean and Dean/Associates Architects designed the three-story, 12,000-square-foot brick building.
The facility will offer three drive-through windows, drive-through ATM service, four indoor teller windows, expanded loan offices and state-of-the-art security features.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'