New Community Bank office underway
The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Copeland & Johns estimates completion of construction by July 1. Jackson-based Dean and Dean/Associates Architects designed the three-story, 12,000-square-foot brick building.
The facility will offer three drive-through windows, drive-through ATM service, four indoor teller windows, expanded loan offices and state-of-the-art security features.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast