New Community Bank office underway
The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Copeland & Johns estimates completion of construction by July 1. Jackson-based Dean and Dean/Associates Architects designed the three-story, 12,000-square-foot brick building.
The facility will offer three drive-through windows, drive-through ATM service, four indoor teller windows, expanded loan offices and state-of-the-art security features.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports