Howard Technology to market new products
ELLISVILLE — Microsoft Gold Certified partner, Howard Technology Solutions, will recommend and sell desktop computing solutions based on the new Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 (WMS) operating system and NComputing virtual desktops.
Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 is targeted at educational institutions for use in classrooms, labs and libraries. The MultiPoint platform enables schools to furnish and maintain the necessary, up-to-date technology, while reducing costs associated with equipment acquisition, as well as ongoing operational expenses.
“The strong support we’ve already seen from Howard will be instrumental in the development of valuable, innovative solutions for the Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 platform,” said Ira Snyder, general manager, Windows MultiPoint Server at Microsoft. “The creation of shared resource computing solutions like Howard’s multi-user desktops, powered by NComputing using Windows MultiPoint Server, will provide policymakers, teachers, and students access to affordable and easy-to-use technology.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Howard Technology to market new products”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option