Howard Technology to market new products
ELLISVILLE — Microsoft Gold Certified partner, Howard Technology Solutions, will recommend and sell desktop computing solutions based on the new Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 (WMS) operating system and NComputing virtual desktops.
Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 is targeted at educational institutions for use in classrooms, labs and libraries. The MultiPoint platform enables schools to furnish and maintain the necessary, up-to-date technology, while reducing costs associated with equipment acquisition, as well as ongoing operational expenses.
“The strong support we’ve already seen from Howard will be instrumental in the development of valuable, innovative solutions for the Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 platform,” said Ira Snyder, general manager, Windows MultiPoint Server at Microsoft. “The creation of shared resource computing solutions like Howard’s multi-user desktops, powered by NComputing using Windows MultiPoint Server, will provide policymakers, teachers, and students access to affordable and easy-to-use technology.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Howard Technology to market new products”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities