Insurance Department releases ‘Medigap’ guide
JACKSON — The difference between what Medicare covers and actual medical bills can put an extra financial burden on the already strained budgets of Mississippi Medicare recipients. Many seniors turn to a Medicare supplemental insurance (Medigap) policy to ease that gap.
To aid consumers in choosing the best Medigap policy this year, the Mississippi Insurance Department (MID) announces the publication of the 2010 MID Medicare Supplement Shopper’s Guide.
The 32-page guide contains information such as changes to Medicare, contact information for questions about policies, list of companies writing Medigaps policies in the state and 2010 premium rates for the top 10 companies writing in Mississippi.
The publication is available on-line at the MID website www.mid.state.ms.us, or hard copies are available by contacting the MID Consumer Services Division toll-free at 1- 800-562-2957.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Insurance Department releases ‘Medigap’ guide”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion