Ablitech relocates to The Garden
HATTIESBURG — Ablitech has moved its laboratories and offices into the The Garden. Ablitech Inc. CEO Ken Malone made the announcement March 10
“Our early success in developing Versadel, a potential cure for cancer, created a need for work space for a dozen researchers,” said Lisa Kemp, Ablitech’s chief science officer. “We’re pleased to have found that space in The Garden.”
The Garden is a building developed by the University of Southern Mississippi designed to attract and retain research intensive companies to Hattiesburg. Ablitech now operates from a multi-tenant wet laboratory located in The Garden.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Ablitech relocates to The Garden”
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur