Ablitech relocates to The Garden
HATTIESBURG — Ablitech has moved its laboratories and offices into the The Garden. Ablitech Inc. CEO Ken Malone made the announcement March 10
“Our early success in developing Versadel, a potential cure for cancer, created a need for work space for a dozen researchers,” said Lisa Kemp, Ablitech’s chief science officer. “We’re pleased to have found that space in The Garden.”
The Garden is a building developed by the University of Southern Mississippi designed to attract and retain research intensive companies to Hattiesburg. Ablitech now operates from a multi-tenant wet laboratory located in The Garden.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Ablitech relocates to The Garden”
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House