Ablitech relocates to The Garden
HATTIESBURG — Ablitech has moved its laboratories and offices into the The Garden. Ablitech Inc. CEO Ken Malone made the announcement March 10
“Our early success in developing Versadel, a potential cure for cancer, created a need for work space for a dozen researchers,” said Lisa Kemp, Ablitech’s chief science officer. “We’re pleased to have found that space in The Garden.”
The Garden is a building developed by the University of Southern Mississippi designed to attract and retain research intensive companies to Hattiesburg. Ablitech now operates from a multi-tenant wet laboratory located in The Garden.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Ablitech relocates to The Garden”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities