Ablitech relocates to The Garden
HATTIESBURG — Ablitech has moved its laboratories and offices into the The Garden. Ablitech Inc. CEO Ken Malone made the announcement March 10
“Our early success in developing Versadel, a potential cure for cancer, created a need for work space for a dozen researchers,” said Lisa Kemp, Ablitech’s chief science officer. “We’re pleased to have found that space in The Garden.”
The Garden is a building developed by the University of Southern Mississippi designed to attract and retain research intensive companies to Hattiesburg. Ablitech now operates from a multi-tenant wet laboratory located in The Garden.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Ablitech relocates to The Garden”
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life