Ablitech relocates to The Garden
HATTIESBURG — Ablitech has moved its laboratories and offices into the The Garden. Ablitech Inc. CEO Ken Malone made the announcement March 10
“Our early success in developing Versadel, a potential cure for cancer, created a need for work space for a dozen researchers,” said Lisa Kemp, Ablitech’s chief science officer. “We’re pleased to have found that space in The Garden.”
The Garden is a building developed by the University of Southern Mississippi designed to attract and retain research intensive companies to Hattiesburg. Ablitech now operates from a multi-tenant wet laboratory located in The Garden.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Ablitech relocates to The Garden”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program